Quest 5: The Foreign Storm

Yurei was grinning.

A wide grin that can rival the Chesire Cat.

Why?

Because a certain Italian foreigner is coming to Japan and Yurei may or may not wish to taunt the said teenager.

What?

He's a gamer, it's his job to play with someone that garners his interest.

Yurei grinned to himself as his hands fiddle with the pair of dice in his pocket. "One two three four~" He said randomly, clearly a little too excited.

And since this gamer is pestering me to have a time skip, so shall it be.

******

Looking back at his time in his past life. Yurei would gladly admit he is more than happy to die in this anime world. His existence would not be known regardless anywhere he was. Cause....

.....He was in a fictional world that brings no impact to the reality world.

Yurei had his feet cross over the other, one hand in its usual place in his pocket, fiddling with his dices. The other hand was drumming against his desk; his eyes slowly and smoothly move across the room as his lips move slightly, mouthing the countdown to himself.

"....3...2.....1..."

As if on cue, the classroom was slide opened with a slam; revealing a familiar silverette Italian. Yurei practically zoned out at the introduction since he knew who he was and proceeded to do so until a certain news finally perk his interest.

The kendo match.

But before that, it was lunch break. And that's when he decided to find that little loyal puppy.

******

"Yo, Gokudera."

The Italian male whipped his head to the side to find another male leaning against the wall not far from him.

"Tch, who the hell are you."

"Ara ara ara~ That's not a way to greet your own classmate or even a future ally is it?~" The male chuckles before bowing. "Sakkaku Yurei, at your service, Gokudera Hayato...or should I say....Smokin' Bomb Hayato?"

BOOM!!

As if answering Yurei, the gamer was soon replied with a sideway dodge to avoid the dynamite. "Oya, indeed a hot tempered little one, aren't you?~"

Hayato immediately have his dynamites out, his eyes narrowed down into a glare as he observe the other; clearly being hostile.

"Who the fuck are you!"

"Did I not say so earlier? Sakkaku Yurei, though not part of the Mafia, of course!" He said in a cheerful manner as he dodge from side to side with his hands in his pockets away from the explosives.

Seeing that he wish to end the small hassle, he snap his fingers and threw a small pinch of memory erasing powder at the teenager hitman.

"Adieu, Smokin' Bomb, till next time~"

And casually disappear out of view.