Chapter 4

Gabrielle's P.O.V

Zayn,Harry,Liam, and Louis bought so much food that the kitchen was cluttered with containers and boxes and bags. I didn't really eat that much but Niall practically ate everything he saw. 

"Babe why aren't you eating?" Louis asked

"I'm not used to getting this much food.I got use to not being fed a lot. My stomach is already full from the first bite. " I explain 

" It's ok were not going to push you to eat it. But get used to it because this is how much food we get everyday." Niall says smirking

"So where did you get the pictures and videos of us from this morning?" Harry asks

"Well I brought my camera from the orphanage and just watched you guys until someone sprayed me." I say with a chuckle.

"Well thank you. Those videos and your smile made our day." Louis says

"Ok so we have to tell you something." Liam says with a smirk

"Ok what is it?" I ask with caution in my voice.

"Were in a boy band named One Direction. Were famous so you may get a lot of attention from crazy people and paprazzi." Louis says

"Are you ok with that?" Zayn ask quietly

"Yea of course." I chirp but I'm nervous now 

"We want to know everything about you so start talking." Niall says

"Um.. Well you know my history. But I had a horrible childhood, I was locked in the house most of the time. But I escaped one day and a cop found me. My parents were arrested that day and I was put in an orphanage. Everyone of my adoptive parents abused me then brought me back to the orphanage. I hate being called Gabrielle but I never tell anyone because I don't want to be rude. I've never had ice-cream, candy or anything else that was sweet. I've never been swimming or to the beach. I've always wanted to go to a carnival but I never did.That's it" 

I look at the boys and see sadness, pity and concern in their eyes. 

"Um well it's been a tiring day I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight. Love you guys." I stand up giving each boy a hug and heading to my room. I take a quick relaxing shower and put on my PJ's. Sitting on the bed I grab my journal from under my pillow and began writing.

Dear friend,

I got adopted today by 5 teenage boys.I know I shouldn't trust people since I always end up getting hurt  They are really fun, kind and lovely. They really care about me. First one is 

Louis: He's my legal guardian. He's sassy but can also be seriuos. He has light brown hair and is the oldest of the group.He doesn't act like he is though.

Next we have 

Harry: Is one of the youngest. He has curly hair.I don't know much about Harry. I don't talk to him that much.

Next is 

Liam: He has bown hair but it's shorter than Louis. He's sweet and easy to talk to. He pulled me out of the pool this morning before everything went black from lack of air.

Niall: He's the blonde one that's always eating. He's really sweet and seems like the innocent one. Note to self: Don't ever take Nialls food.

 Zayn: Is dark and mysteriuos but he's also really kind-hearted and caring. Zayn gave me CPR the reason I know that is because I heared him telling me to breath. His,Liam's and Niall's voice are the only voices I know by heart.