"Snow White and the seven dwarfs!"

Marvelous Girl: Hi!

Mint Ice: uhm hi?

Marvelous Girl: oh god damn my parents called me

Even though I wanted to apologize

Ok hold on!

Mint Ice: bye

Seen 10:34 AM

----

"What do you want?" I asked while walking downstairs. My parents stood at the end of the stairs smiling up at me. This means nothing good.

"What happened?" I asked them knowing they will be hesitant about what they want to say.

"YeoJin, uhm, we have to fly over to another country. We want you to move so we know you are save!" My mother said making my jaw drop to the floor. They want me to move, but why?

"Every other time I can be here but now I have to move? Is that your subtle way of saying, we are kicking you out?" The two of them looked hesitant at each other and then back at me.

"Sweetheart the thing is, we are afraid something will happen to you. So we want you to stay safe, close to your older brother!" I looked at them blinking a few times, what even?

"Which brother I have two of them!" I told them and they smiled.

"Your brother with the six handsome men!" She smiled and I groaned, great so basically me and seven boys.

"So it will be Snow White and the seven dwarfs? Yeah ok I am going now and don't bother me anymore!" I told them already a step farther away from them when my father spoke up.

"YeoJin, we already took the measures. Well your brother who said the flat next to theirs is free, you'll have to pack and will be going to Seoul in four days!" I groaned in annoyance and stomped up the stairs. I hat this world.

Why should I move there?

Throwing myself on my bed I opened flume and got to the chat with the person, who has a name of a rapper in the 90's.

-----

Marvelous Girl: well I just wanted to say sorry for going so early yesterday. I never took you for a person to text first, so I was a little overwhelmed that it happened so early in our... Relationship....

Mint Ice: you are right I am not a person to text first.

But you didn't have to be overwhelmed by it

It's okay, okay?

Marvelous Girl: So would you want to listen to my rant?

Mint Ice: ok go ahead I will read your rant!

Marvelous Girl: so I told you my parents called me down?

So they wanted to tell me they are going to travel to one of their other companies

Then they said they will not want me alone in this house

Even though I was born in 95 and am very capable of living on my own with 22!

But no they talked to my older brother so I will move to Seoul because some flat is empty close to him

So I will be babysitted yay

Who doesn't freaking want this with 22

Now it will be Snow White and the seven dwarfs

Ok they aren't dwarfs they are all taller than me!

So Snow White and the seven Giants!

Whatever they annoy me right now

M

int Ice: I am sorry to hear that

I hope it will turn out well in the end

Even though I bet your brother will be rather busy too since he is an idol

Marvelous Girl: maybe

Idk man I just feel misjudged!

Thanks for reading anyways

Mint Ice: no problem!

---

Marvelous Girl: I hate you!

Handsome: whoa slow down there Yeonie!

Marvelous Girl: no Kim Seokjin I will not slow down!

You want to babysit me?

Alright fine, but it will be your worst nightmare!

Handsome: ok I will let you be upset bye!

Marvelous Girl: get back here!

I am not finished!

I have smart insults ready that I need to tell you!

Aaaargh!

Seen 12:45 PM

---

So Jin huh... WELL look at the time I need to double update!