Chapter 46

Hi Guys..

The picture on the side is a picture of Travis -->

Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayden’s POV

“Right next week will be ok with me for you cooking if that’s ok?” I asked with a smile on my face which made Jake start to laugh.

“That’s fine” He said before leaning over and kissing my cheek. “Goodnight”

“Goodnight” I said before kissing his cheek and climbing out. I walked up the pathway and opened the front door. When I closed it I heard Jake drive off. I can’t believe I actually beat Jake... even though he did let his power off on the last corner. What did you not think I would notice? Please of course I knew. I walked upstairs towards my bedroom and bumped into my mum wearing her pyjamas.

“Oh hi sweetie have you just come in?” She asked. I nodded whilst smiling at her. I enjoyed tonight it was so fun racing the go-karts and having a barbeque with the guys. “Where’ve you been?”

“I’ve just been at Scott’s with all the guys. Jake’s just dropped me off” I said.

“Ok then”

“Goodnight mum” I said whilst kissing her on the cheek and hugging her.

“Goodnight sweetie” She said before I let her go. I walked past her and made my way towards my room. I changed for bed and climbed in under my duvet. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and quickly texted Jake to say thank you for the ride and goodnight. I waited for a couple of minutes but didn’t receive a text straight away. That was strange usually Jake would text me within a couple of minutes. Oh well he must be driving or he’s just getting ready for bed. I’ll have a look in the morning. I snuggled into my bed and started to doze off into a dreamful sleep. I couldn’t wait to see what Jake will be cooking for me.

I woke up the next morning and reached for my phone straight away to see if Jake had replied to my texts but there was nothing. Ok this was really strange. I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:00. He must still be in bed. I climbed out of bed and started to get ready for the day.

“Morning” my mum said as I entered the kitchen.

“Morning” I sat down opposite her as she placed a plate of toast in front of me. I finished the first piece before my mum started a conversation.

“So are you doing anything today?” She asked. I shook my head.

“Nope just gonna do my homework and probably revise unless one of the guys call by or something” I said.

“What? A day which you’re not spending with Jake or Becki someone call an ambulance I think someone’s ill” she said acting over dramatically shocked whilst reaching over and feeling my head. I gently batted her hand away.

“I don’t always hang around with Jake and Becki” I said. My mum raised her eyebrows up at me. “Fine maybe I do but I still make sure my works done” I said trying to find some reason to make this into a good thing.

“I didn’t say you weren’t keeping up with your work I just meant that it’s nice seeing you so carefree” she said smiling at me. I nodded my head at her whilst standing up to put my empty plate in the sink. I couldn’t really cope with moments like this... I didn’t really know how to deal with them.

“Right I’m going upstairs” I said to my mum as I started to make my way towards my room. When I opened the door I ran straight towards my phone. I know I seem eager but Jake should have texted me by now even if it was as simple as a smiley face. I unlocked my phone and saw no new messages. Has Jake fallen out with me or something?