AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone

So first of all, I would like to welcome you all to the second installation of my Mafia series :)

This book isn't a dark romance per say but it will contain explicit scenes and mature content;

1- Strong language

2- kidnapping and abduction

3- forceful intentions (I dont wanna spoil too much for you guys :P)

But this much is clear that it's a romance book but it's not cliche. Remember, I don't write cliche so know that this will also be a thrilling story. Maybe not as thrilling as MI but it'll be a good one :) but it's by far nothing typical like other mafia stories ;)

One thing unique about this story is that the main character, Sadia, isn't like my usual characters. Her personality is strong but her nature is extremely introverted and shy, even that of a cry baby. As the story will progress, you will notice a change in her as her situation will force her to change. I just thought I should let you know. Because as far as I know, not every girl is head strong or brave. Majority girls are coy and shy, not having enough confidence to face the world. And that's reality. So, you have been warned.

And another thing unique about this story is that it'll be exploring a part of Pakistani society that most are not aware of: a society that I'm coming from and that is the military society. Yes, I'm an army brat so that trait of mine is expressed in this story ;) for those of you who don't know what an army brat is, you'll come to know soon enough :D for army brats, the society is divided in two; civilian and armed forces ;)

This story will be along the sequence of events as that of MI.

Another thing about this story is that, like in Mafia indebted, i made research on the topics psychopath and sociopath, so in this story, i shall be discussing the phenomenon of Stockholm syndrome, a very misunderstood and unofficial topic only portrayed in the media.

Enjoy ;)