☹ Cheater: Pt. 1

WARNINGS (THESE APPLY TO THE WHOLE BOOK) Some smut, some cursing... and a whole ton of Patrick Hockstetter.

Flashback:

Your POV

October 17th, 2017
Last week something very strange happened to me. I got this feeling in my stomach, it was like an endless eruption of tiny fluttering wings... for a guy named Patrick Hockstetter. It started last Friday when I was walking down the halls of my local high school:

"Hey, Patrick, look who it is," Henry, the leader of the Bowers gang announced. I turned to glance at them, curious to see who they were talking about. Surprisingly, I found their eyes on me, all of their stares were hard except for Patrick, who grinned wildly. His darkened eyes locked with mine before drifting down to stare at my body. My feet began to move faster and soon enough I was out of their line of view. But I never could shake off that look on his face. I think I liked it.

...The Next Day...

I place down my pen, rising slowly to my feet.
"I'm just going out for a walk, mom!" I yell aimlessly into the house and pull open the door. From the corner of my eye I can see some of the neighborhood kids on their bikes play fighting with one another.

After a few moments of silence I hear feet shuffling behind me and when I turn it's Patrick.

"Where are you going, sweetie?" He mumbles, soon matching my stride.

"I-I just had to clear my head," I stutter out and he grins.

"Stutter much?" He teases, my face immediately going red.

"Your one to talk, Patrick 'Hockstutter'" I say and smile at my newfound wittiness.

"You got me. Anyways, I was out here to clear my head too," he responds, but from the devilish look he gives me I know we weren't talking about the same thing.

"Well this would do it," I say, referring to the nature around us.

His pace slows and I turn to look at him, "oh I'm sure you would". A confused look crosses my face and he backs away from me, his eyes intent on keeping contact with mine. "I'll see you around, kid".

...Present...

"Patrick, stop," I groan and push him off of lightly. Patrick wraps his slender fingers around my wrists and bring brings my arms to rest around his neck.

"You know, you don't need to go to your last class. We could always I don't know... fool around," he whispers into my ear. My stomach turns momentarily and I place a gentle kiss against his lips.

"I can't, Patrick, I really need to focus on my classes".

"I bet I could teach you chemistry way better than that shitty class could," he snarls, lust taking over his voice. We start to kiss again and before I know it, his hand is creeping down the front of my shorts.

"Mmm... Patri-"

"What? You want me to stop?" He teases in a low tone, his fingers momentarily stopping their pleading movements against me

"N-no. It feels so good... I guess I can skip class today".

"Oh yeah?" Patrick suddenly pulls his hands from my pants and watches as my face flashes with disappointment. "Get to class, babygirl. I wouldn't want to get you into too much trouble. We'll finish this later".

I groan and pick up my bag, slinging it over my shoulder when suddenly a harsh slap hits my ass. "Ow, what the fuck?" When I turn around Patrick is backing away, a toothy smile spread across his face.