12- ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ

Weeks later~

"What the hell Nayoung our parents could've seen you!" Mark yelled as Nayoung entered their home.

"Shut up! I can do whatever I want. I can meet whoever I wish! You do not have the right to stop me from doing so" Nayoung yelled back.

Well, Mark saw Nayoung hanging out with another guy as he was with his and Nayoung's parents. They're having a nice family lunch and Nayoung couldn't go because she was "sick". But in reality she really just wanted to meet this certain guy. Mark looked out the window and saw Nayoung with that guy in which Mark was confused, mad and disappointed.

"Damn it Nayoung! We have a plan remember? We need our parents to believe that we're actually a happy co-" the girl cute Mark off.

"It's always about the plan! It has always been about you! What about me? If we do get divorce what will I get? My parents would set me up to another man again just like those 5 times they did before I met you! And screw that stupid plan Hyerin will never love you back again because she replaced you with someone better than you and someone who can actually fight for their relationship and not to mention this person she replaced you with is gay so you sho-"

*slap*

Nayoung held her cheek as her eyes widened in shock with tears forming by the corners. Mark puts his shaking hand down. He didn't mean to do it.

"Screw you" Nayoung stated and went up to her room.

"I messed up" Mark mumbled and ruffled his hair in frustration.

Hours passed and the two didn't talk with each other. Not a sound was heard from each other's mouths.

The two of them didn't want to admit that they're both wrong.

Mark was still contemplating whether he should apologize to Nayoung or not. Same goes for Nayoung.

So after a few minutes Mark decided to go out to have an alone time.

Mark's POV

"Sir are you alcoholic?" the cashier asked me.

"Mind your own business" I told him and paid for the beers I bought.

I was about to walk out of the store but I heard familiar... Very familiar voices.

"Jeno please buy me that"

"That's not good for you or the baby"

"Ughh come on"

"No way"

I sighed and tears were threatening to fall from my eyes...

I miss her.

I could've been happy with her.

I could've been in Jeno's place.

I could've been a great dad...

But no, I'm not.

I know she thinks im an asshole now but after days of trying to convince myself that we're gonna go back to normal, it just.. Doesn't work that way.

She might've found another man that will make her so much happier than I did.

It's impossible that she can still love me after all those mean things I said.

I guess this just means that.. I need to let her go and move on and try to love Nayoung. This is my fate and I have to accept it. If Hyerin isn't for me so be it.

She deserves someone better anyways, someone stronger and wiser.

... Park Hyerin, I am officially letting you go.

Author's note:

Y'ALL NA JAEMIN HAS PINK HAIR AGAIN AND I'M LIVING FOR ITTT UGHH THE SUPERIOR HAIR COLOR IS BACK OMG!!

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie