Gender Reveal

-unedited-

Rachel McAdams as Dr Rose

Sonias POV

After yesterday's hectic day. We didn't really talk about what happened to him yesterday at all. I was hoping he brought it up, but I'm guessing it's too soon to talk about it. He's still hurt, it'll take time for his wound to heal. Every time I saw it, I had this urge to speak about it, but it was like there were no words that could find to tell him how I fell. So I thought it was best for me to keep my mouth shut.

Sam and I finally had the time to book an appointment with our OBGYN. We were supposed to go during my first trimester but because of all problems that were going, I stuck with my doctor. About a month ago Dr. Leslie had given a few names and I picked one. Dr. Rose. We were currently getting ready for the appointment. I decided to wear a grey long sleeve off the shoulder sweater and ripped blue jeans. I didn't bother to put any makeup on. I left my hair down naturally.

Sam came downstairs wearing a black shirt under his leather jacket, showed off his muscles perfectly

Sam came downstairs wearing a black shirt under his leather jacket, showed off his muscles perfectly. With black jeans. His hair was combed not gelled surprisingly. He looked handsome, as always. He walked towards me and pecked my lips. His smile always made the day.

We both walked towards his car and I get in the passenger seat. He does the same in the driver's seat.

"How's your stomach" I break the silence.

He places his hand on my thigh and squeezes it. "Sonia, I'll be fine. It's just a small cut." He looks at me for a split second then back at the road. I nod.
What else could I say, I couldn't tell him to leave his job, he couldn't. At least not until his mission is complete.

We reached at the OBGYN's office then Sam and I sat in chairs by the window until my name is called.

"Mrs. Blossom" The lady at the desk called my name, Sam and I got up.

His phone rang and he checked to see who it was. "I need to get this, it's from work. I'll be there in a sec." I nod and he walks outside and I follow the nurse into a room.

"Dr. Rose will be here soon." She smiles then walks away.

A woman maybe around my age walks in.

"Hello Mrs. Blossom, I'm your OBGYN. Dr. Rose. I'm glad you've chosen our office to help deliver your babies." She smiles then shakes my hand.

"I've heard a lot of good things about your office thats why I chose you." I smile.

"We are honoured. Would you please lay down on the bed. So I could check your babies health. Would you like to know their gender?" I nod and do so.

"Yes, we would," I say lifting my shirt.

Sam interrupts walking in and stands beside me. I look up and smile at him and he looks at the doctor.

"Hello Mr. Blossom, I'm Dr. Rose." She smiles and Sam shakes her hand.

She rubs the clear gel on my bump then slides the machine around my stomach.
The screen lit up and you could see the babies perfectly now.

"Okay, so you about 4 months along this makes it easier to find out the gender. Your babies look healthy. Now baby number one on the left here is a girl" she points at the screen where my baby girl is. My heart melts.

Sam squeezes my shoulders then rests the other on my head. I look up to see his smile brighter than ever.

"And baby number 2... is a boy. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Blossom" she smiles.

I couldn't help but my tears slide down my cheek. Sam bends down and kisses my hair and smiles. "I love you."

After we were done the appointment, Samuel and I walk out with Dr. Rose. She handed a paper to me that listed the things I should or shouldn't eat.

"To maintain a healthy diet you must follow these. Everything on this. Your next appointments in 4 weeks. I'll see you then." She smiles

"Thank you so much" I smile and she smiles and walks away.

Sam and I walk out of the Doctors office. We both get in the car. He turns the engine on and starts to drive.

"Are you... going to work?" I study his face.

"No, I took the day off, due to the incident yesterday. I can't work today." He looks at me, then back at the road.

"Good, I need to get something from the mall." I smile. He nods

Now that I know the genders of the babies, I know what to get them. Might as well start from now. Earlier the better.

Sam and I reached the mall. We got out of the car and walked into the mall. Sam intertwined our hands and smiled. I walked into the children's store. I found a couple newborn outfits that I just had to buy. They're adorable. On one of the onesie, it read "mamas boy" on the said "daddy's princess". So you could see why I bought them. Sam was laughing at me for gushing at all the clothes here in the store. I looked down at the amount of bags Sam was holding. Our children will definitely be spoiled.

I realized that Sam and I had never really shopped together. We haven't even had a proper date, Or even a full day together. I think we needed a vacation from all this. Away from all the problems. Somewhere far.

I looked over to Sam. " Let's go on a vacation. Somewhere far." He looks at me confused.

"A vacation? Where?" He chuckles.

We stop at the cafe and sit.
"Anywhere, away from everything. Somewhere we can be alone" I grin.

"Are you sure you can travel...in this state?" His eyes travel to my bump.

"Of course I can, I'm only 4 months along. I'm sure its fine. I will call Dr. Rose to make sure." I say

"Okay, we'll go on a vacation.Where though?" He asks.

I think for a minute. There were so many places I haven't been, But one I've always wanted to go.

"What about Greece?" He smiles.

"Greece is perfect, I will call the travel agency right away." He says. I smile.

"Okay let's go home" I excitedly get up.

Sam laughs and follows.

I think this is perfect. A break from the crazy going on here. This way if
he's far from the agency, he'll be safe. No more wounds, No more missions. I can't lose the love of my life. I can't do this alone.
I need him.

________________________
Authors note

Hey babes!
Yay, it's a boy and girl!!
I wanted this chapter to be chill. So here it is.
Comment if you want Samuels point of views.
Don't forget to Vote and Share, please!!
_Sarahaxox