Chapter 8

Ice P.O.V

I left Spades at about 7 am. I was tired and worn out.

Then at 3pm I was going to a meeting to see some niggas about a house party. I meet with these niggas in person and laid down the. rules. Plus i always collected half of my money upfront.

They not gon be fucking or putting they hands on females..and they sure as hell aint gon be on that players club type shit..cause I dont go down like that.

I stepped into the place and pulled off my shades heading to the back where I seen 3 niggas in a booth.

" Ice whats up "

" Thanks for having me " I say sliding into the booth.

Corey doesn't allow us to book shit out side of him..and he aint my fucking boss...I do what i want and money is the complete motive in my operation. If I stand to make money..Fuck everything else.

Hosting parties gets me anywhere from 15 grand to 50 depending on the person and crowd...I get the best girls involved and make sure they ready to get this money. Im a hustler.

With no doubt about it.

" Lets get straight down to business. You want strippers..and I can get them "

" We want you and the best of the best. Im at PP and I see you sometimes and I know your bout ya shit. Im throwing a party " The darkskin one with long dreads says.

" What type of party and when? "

" 2 days actually. And its just a party to launch off some shit I got going. Im opening up some new spots in town and me and a bunch of my boys gon kick it. Im a have about 300 people in attendance ma "

" Where is this going to be at " I asked making sure to get this down. When its time, Im a business woman about my shit.

" The Val Mansion..I got directions. Ill give you 10 grand up front and you bring 10 girls...Ill give you another 12 grand after the party,,and whatever you girls make is yours " He tells me.

" You got money to blow " I asked with a smile.

" Something like that..there is always more to be made if you know what I mean "

" I feel you " I nod my head. " But lets make sure we get some rules ad shit understood. These girls aint hoes. Dont be tryingt to touch and fuck on them. If they say get off...Off. Aint no gang raping or raping of any sort..guaranteed. But shit, if you do get one that wants to spread her legs. Thats her business. No taking the girls from the place. They are under my supervision and I be damm if I got to put up a missing person report. I want my money in Cash. No checks, no visa cards..Im not Wal-Mart I dont accept that shit. Understood? "

" I can live with all of that " They tell me.

" I expect you to be there..Here is your money " He put a bag on the table. I took it and peaked inside seeing nothing but big faced bills.

" Do I need to count it? "

" Nah, im a man about my word " He tells me. " Thanks for your service Ice "

" Thanks for the help...Ill handle my part..Just make sure you handle yours "

I say putting on my shades. I stood up and grabbed my bag. With what was said I made my way out..Tonight at work I was going to have to get together the girls I was going to use for this party, I had most of them in mind but I needed a few extra ones about their money.