6- Training

|Word count- 1322

Warnings- Swearing(says 'fuck' once)

*Timeskip a week brought to you by the Voltron Show*

"Shiro, Keith, please report to training deck. Bring Y/n and Will with you as well." The intercom sounds throughout your room, waking you from your already drowsy state. You sit up, rub your eyes and run your hands through your hair. A knock comes from the door.

"Y/n, you ready?" Shiro's voice asks from the other side.

You shrug, despite him not being able to see it. "Sort of."

"May I come in?" he asks.

"Sure," you reply, voice hoarse and slow.

The door slides open with a swoosh and Shiro steps in, wearing his armor, which was probably because of the training you and Will were scheduled to do.

In his hands was some folded black fabrics, with black boots resting on top, and you pointed to them with your hand. "What's that?"

He looks down at the fabrics and boots, and then back at you. "Your training suit.

You almost laugh but instead chuckle. "I need an outfit?"

He smiles. "Do you want to get hurt more than you might?"

Your silence is answer enough. He walks over and sets the folded fabrics and boots onto the desk and looks back at you.

"Be ready in five minutes?" he asks and you nod.

You look around the room for some sort of clock, but don't find one. "What time is it?"

"7:00."

Your eyes widen slightly. "Holy shit."

"Language."

You're taken aback by the statement but laugh anyway. He smiles and exits the room as you throw the blanket off and let your feet touch the floor as you stand up. You slowly drag yourself towards the desk and pick up the top folded pieces.

A simple long sleeve shirt with a glowing blue, V-shaped design on the sides of both shoulders is the first piece. The collar reached half up your neck and it bugged you. The pants had a horizontal line around your thigh and no other detail.

It was simple, and you liked it.

'''

You looked in the mirror, the blue glow reflecting onto you. You studied your hair, deciding what the hell to do with it.

Short hair-

You just left it down, hoping it wouldn't bug you or get in your face. You brushed it out of your face with your hand and thought it looked good.

Long hair-

Putting it up seemed like the best option. You braided it down and tied it with a simple black hair tie. You flipped it onto your shoulder and studied it before shrugging; at least it wouldn't bug you.

You exited the bathroom, grabbing the boots from the desk and setting them on your bed as you sit down. You notice a sock rolled up in each one and take them out before putting them on. Sliding the boots on, you leave the room and head towards the training deck, meeting Will on the way.

His outfit was similar to yours, but the collar was taller than yours, reaching just below his chin.

"Ready?" he sounded almost excited, which was odd because he didn't like to do a lot of active things.