~Thirty-One~

A/N: Surprise!! Here is another update!!! I know I only just posted a new chapter but here's another one lol. Enjoy 😊😊

"Er...I...O-OK..." I told the reporter, "where...do you want me..?"

"Let's not stand in the middle of the red carpet," Eva said, "why don't you come this way?"

She led me off the red carpet and over to its side – opposite to Harry who was still busy doing his own interview – but he still glanced over at me quickly when he realized that there were people pulling me away. When he saw the reporters with me, he gave me a smile and a discreet nod – and I quickly returned both gestures.

Eva positioned me so that all the crowds could be clearly seen in the background. With a quick, silent countdown on her fingers, her cameraman began rolling.

"Leah, allow me to start off by saying that you look absolutely gorgeous," she beamed at me, "I adore that dress."

"Oh...thank you!" I smiled back at her, "I was hoping people would like it!"

"I'm sure that everyone else here loves it as much as I do. It's a simple design, and yet you still stand out," Eva went on, "and are you excited to see Dunkirk today?"

"Beyond excited," my smile grew, "Christopher Nolan is an amazing director, and it'll be great to learn more about such a significant event in English history," I then let out a soft chuckle, "plus, it'll be interesting to see what Harry's acting is like."

"Yes, I agree!" She chuckled as well, "But actually, speaking of Harry, we've noticed that you shared a car with him today. So, you're attending today's premiere together?"

"Yeah," I said with a nod, "we are attending together."

"The two of you have been seen together multiple times since you first met at Harry's first solo concert in May. And this is the first time in a long time we've seen him step out in public with a girl. I mean, I personally haven't even seen him hold hands with a girl in public since 2012, with Taylor Swift. What are we supposed to interpret from this, Leah? Are the two of you in a relationship?"

Wow. Diving straight in, I see.

OK, Leah. Remember what Harry said.

"Just tell them the truth, Leah. The whole point of this was to show people that we're together, remember?"

"Er...well..." I broke out a shy smile and chuckled nervously, "I...guess you could say that we are, yeah."

"Wow! Well, aren't you a lucky girl?" She beamed at me.

I chuckled again. "I know. I'm still trying to get my head around it, actually. I just...never really thought that something like this was gonna happen, y'know? Especially not to me."

"Yes, I don't blame you!" Eva chuckled as well, "Although, you do live in Worthing, don't you?"

"Yes, that is correct," I nodded.

"That's quite a while away from here. Nearly two hours, I believe?"

"Pretty much, yeah," I nodded again.

"So, if you're in Worthing while Harry's here in London...how do you get your relationship to work over that distance? Does he have somewhere that he stays whenever he visits you? Your house, a preferred hotel, or...maybe even a place of his own that he's secretly bought?"

At her question, I had to bite my lip a little.

This interview surely must be broadcasting live – meaning that pretty much all the other fans who couldn't make it to the premiere today must be watching its live broadcasts at home – waiting to see Harry, or watch interviews with Harry. So, if I talked about Harry's apartment on a live broadcast, God only knows what's gonna happen.