Chapter 35: Visions?

Jennifer P.O.V

After a while we figured out the plan. What plan you may be asking. The plan where mommy Mikealson is going to basically kill her children. Oh no I am sorry 'sacrificing them for the better good'. How is it for the better good?

"OK your family is crazy. I mean seriously? You guys love sacrifices don't you"

I am pretty sure that if Elena was here that she would say something about how I find time to be sarcastic at a time like this. But no she decided to be on the other side. No like other side other side like opposite team.

"We have to stop her"

"How?"

"We kill her"

I blink a couple times and reliaze I am at the grill. What just happened? I look around and see Kol and Klaus. When did they get here? I walk over to them.

"Jennifer why were you just standing like that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you start to have visions?"

"What? Yes? No? I don't know what you mean"

Klaus didn't reply he was staring out the door. I turn around and see Caroline.

I turn the corner and see Kol daggered. Alaric drags him out the bar.

"Jennifer? Jennifer?"

"Uh?"

"Did you have a vision?"

"Umm...I think so. How did I-"

"It comes with the mate bond. You have visions when your mate or in this case the whole family are in trouble."

Kol's eyes shift from me to someone else. I look behind me and see Marideth. My eyes widen. I look back to Kol to warn him but he isn't there. I turn back and see he is with Marideth. I start to go over there but I am sucked into another vision.

I watch as Klaus face falls. He looks angery.
'Klaus-' .Klaus ran off
I am suddenly in an ally. I look and see Alric dragging Kol's daggered body.

I opens my eyes and see Alaric dragging Kol off. These visions really need to better time warning.