P A R T Y

V A N E S S A

V A N E S S A

"Are you ready to go, Darling?" Faust asks as he enters my room.

"Almost, can you zip my dress?" I turn my back to him. His mint breath breathes down my neck as he slowly guides the zipper up, his fingers drawing on my skin, giving me goosebumps.

"You look stunning." He mouths in the crook of my neck, leaving me open mouthed kisses. I let out a soft moan in response, and fall back into his arms as he kisses my neck deeper.

"We're going to be late."

"I don't care."

"Well I do, let's go." I get free from his warm embrace, his smug face meets my eyes. "What?"

"You don't understand how hard it'll be for me not being able to touch you the whole time we're there." He groans and grabs my hips, pulling me back towards him.

"You'll live." I tease, yet I too am in the same predicament. In public, Faust and I would have to play the normal role of StepFather and StepDaughter. No touching, no kissing, and definitely no fucking.

"Fine, let's go." Faust groans and kisses my lips once more before taking me downstairs.
*
*
"Vanessa, you look beautiful." Mr. Bazil compliments me, kissing my hand like a gentlemen.

"Thank you, sir." I blush a little and look at Mars, whose eyes watch my every move.

"Why don't you two go talk to other people your age." Mr. Bazil chortles with Faust and Mars and I left their sides.

"So, has crazy been trying to get you back?" I ask him as we walk outside.

"Yep, and I curve her each time." Mars lightly chuckles.

"Oh you poor thing."

"I can't blame her though, I am pretty irresistible." We both chuckle, but it's short lived when I glance to my left to find a blonde monster heading our way.

"Uh-oh, we've got trouble." I point out and he groans.

"Fuck, I forgot she would be here." He runs his hand through his locks and bites at his lip.

"Hello, Mars. Is this your new little whore?" Priscilla speaks in her usual snobby voice that is so high pitched it could give you a nose bleed if she were to scream.

"Um, excuse me? I have a name, it's Vanessa." I intone, trying to keep my cool.

"I really don't care. But aren't you Mr. Ryder's new StepDaughter?"

"Yeah, what's it to you?"

"I don't know how you do it."

"Do what?"

"Keep your hands to yourself. He's so hot, I wouldn't be able to resist sleeping with him."

"I'm not like that," yes I am, "and of course you would, you're a gold digger and would sleep with anyone for a quick buck." I copped back, I hear Mars hold in a laugh.