part four

Ren's POV
I had my phone out looking at the text of Keith's new address, once Zero and I make it there we see two boys sitting on brick stairs "damn, this place looks so lonely" I say while we walk up to them "you can say that again" Keith laughs. I give them a smile "you ready?" I ask holding out my hand "yeah" Keith takes it and I help him up then Zero does the same for Lance.

Lance's POV
We walked side by side until we reached a house that had music blaring from the closed doors "let's go!" Ren yells pushing the door open. I didn't know what to think of this Ren girl I don't like the way she hangs off of Keith. The music chimes already giving me a mild headache, "c'mon I want you to meet Coran and Hunk" Ren drags us over to an abandoned snack bar and scans through the crowd of drunk dancing teenagers "look there they are!" She shouts tugging on Zero's sleeve. Who is he anyway, he and Ren transferred into school together and they're always together they can't be together as in a relationship can they? If they were then wouldn't Zero be jealous of the way Ren acts around Keith. I certainly am. "Lance?" Ren says looking back at me "yeah?" I ask making eye contact "you were spacing out" she gives me a smile which makes me think 'she's a flirt!'.

Third person POV
The group is led towards a large fellow who was wearing a yellow shirt with a green vest "Hunk!" Zero greets the boy and turns towards Lance and Keith "meet Hunk Garrett" (you'll find his name on Google). Ren smiles at her friend then they do (a super cool fucking) handshake "Hunk meet my childhood friend Keith and his boyfriend Lance" Ren says as the three exchange a handshake.

Zero walks back over to the snack bar and grabs everyone a drink, "have you seen Coran and Kira?" Ren shouts over the music "yeah Kira went upstairs with a jock and Coran is in the kitchen!" Hunk responds "Lance come with me" Ren grabs hold of Lance's hand and dragged him towards the kitchen.

Once at the entrance of the kitchen she stops and let's go "Coran is an excellent cook so if you could help me bring the snacks over to our table" Ren says pointing at a table that was surrounded by sofas "sure" Lance didn't mean to sound as sarcastic as he did "you okay?" She asks the boy "I just have a few questions" he says ready to just let the questions spill from his mouth. Ren stands up straight "alright" she raises an eyebrow "what is your relationship with Zero?" Lance gives Ren a serious expression which makes Ren erupt into laughter "after all this time you hadn't known" she wipes away an invisible tear "we've been together for two years now" she wraps her arm around her stomach "then why does it seem that your flirting with Keith?" Lance asks confused, Ren gags "no, no there is no way I would flirt with Keith he was like a brother to me".

Ren's POV
After clarifying the fact that I could never do anything as to flirt with my best friend, we walk into the kitchen. "Ren!" Coran's voice is heard over the loud music "hey" I give the "old" man a hug and introduce him to Lance "I was wondering do you have any of your delicious chocolates?" I ask and his eyebrows rise do to excitement "you know I do" Coran walks over to the pantry and pulls out a couple pieces of chocolate that was in a plastic bag "thanks" I say taking the bag then running out the kitchen that was somewhat crowded.
We regroup and Hunk joins us "where'd you two go?" Zero asks me suspicious "oh you know just getting some of Coran's amazing chocolates!" I say with a laugh "oh Lord" he smiles then takes the bag out of my hands then set it on the table "let's go dance!"

Third person POV
While the group danced to the beat of the music, a suspicious man wearing a black hoodie goes over to the table that the group had left most of their belongings. The man digs into his pocket and pulls out a bag with white powder, he pours little amounts of powder into the kids cup then he slowly walks away unnoticed.

Ren walks over to the table "I'm parched" she says picking up the glass then taking a sip. She goes back into the crowd and continues to dance. She stopped and had watched the others go over to the table, she noticed something at the bottom of their cups as they downed the red liquid. She runs over to them and snatches Zero's cup out of his hands "oh no" she dumps out the remaining liquid on to the floor without a care "guys stop drinking this it's been spiked" she says examining the powder. The boys spit the water out but it was to late, 'that's strange' Ren thought to herself 'I had some earlier but all is fine except I'm a little excited' "Ren your eyes are red" Keith looks at the purple haired girl with a worried look "oh~" the drug was finally kicking in. Ren sat down next to her boyfriend "do you know how much I love you~" she asks kissing her boyfriends neck "dis much~" she pulls away a little and straddles him "Ren your drunk/high" Zero looks at the others for help but they all just give a little laugh and went back to dancing because they knew he liked it.

Lance took hold of Keith's waist as they danced in sync with the music and each other. Lance bent down and planted a passionate kiss onto his lovers mouth "Lance~" Keith cooed returning the kiss. They dance in a gentle embrace without a care in the world as to whom dared to judge the two "what are you gay!" A girl with a sticker that says "A/n" shouts "yeah" they both respond (OMG I'm A/n! *Fangirls* *dies from excitement*). Because of the amount of sips they took the effect of the drug would work faster and sadly the two boys had drunk half of the tall glass cup. "You wanna go upstairs?" Keith asked with a look of lust "hell yeah" Lance intertwined his hand with Keith's then lead him towards the stairs. 😉😉

Omg this is about to be round two of the little nasty. I'll make a little continuation on the next page. See ya and love ya byee