16

Chaeyoung's POV.

The party was not a mess. Namjoon oppa only bought juices and softdrinks so we just had like a hangout. We watched some disney movies that we all watched back then. But to be real, we weren't paying much attention with the movies. We laughed around, pulled jokes and pranks at each other. It was a night to remember. But still uncomfortable because of Mark being part of it. He always sits beside me, give me some foods and drinks, he just simply payed attention to me the whole time.

"Oppa you know you can sleep in the guest room, right?" I suggested as oppa seems sleepy. His place is quite far from here. He might get into something.

"Hmm.. sure. I'll just arrange the chairs and other stuff then I'll go to bed. You should go now. Your brother is asleep now. You should, too." He smiled and left. How kind of him.

I walked upstairs and opened my bedroom door. I plopped directly to my bed and closed my eyes. "Argh.. im so tired with cleaning the garbageeee--- oh?"

My ringtone started to play. I reached for my phone and I smiled while looking at the caller's name.

"Chaeeee! I thought you forgot to call me. That's why I called you..." Mina said in a sad tone. I guess she's pouting now.

"I almost forgot because im tired but hey! You're talking to me right now so no need to be pouty and sad." I heard her giggle from the other side. 'So Damn cute Myoui!"

"So how's the celebration? You had fun?"

"Yeah and well no drinks allowed so I didn't get drunk. We just watched a movie and talked to each other." I answered. As we talk, I looked at my cabinet to find something I can wear for sleeping. Then I saw the tiger and penguin pajamas. I smiled at the view.

"oh by the way, who went there?" As I grab for the grab for the tiger pajamas, I choked and coughed because of the sudden question. "Hey, you okay there? Anything wrong?"

"Uhh n-nothing. I'll just take a shower before telling you" "Can I go with you?" I blushed at the sudden request. I know that she's not here but its kinda.. I dont know...

"A-ahh? I-I umm... yo-you" I heard her laughing at me for being this kid. I can't put the right words to make a decent sentence!

"Chae, im joking. Dont worry about it" I stopped from stuttering and took a deep breath.

"Oh... thats sad. I was just about to let you." I heard her cute "eh?" through my phone. And this time, she's the one stuttering. 'Payback, honey...'

"Hahaha chill there pengu~ I'll just end the call but I'll call you. Is that ok?" She stopped and I find it funny.

"O-ok-ay..."

MINA'S POV

"I should go.... Ok maybe nevermindddd.... but what if she drinks??? No no no.... she'll never... argh" I just plopped in my bed with my face buried in my pillows. While holding some tops and bottoms. I looked at my phone and looked at my gallery, smiling. 'Look what you did to me Son Chaeyoung...'

I've been thinking and talking to myself if I should go to Chaeng's house or not. starting from the end of our call until now. "Oh my. Its time for Chae's bedtime..."

I searched for her number on my phone and called her. Not too long, she answered it. "Chaeeee! I thought you forgot to call me. That's why I called you..." Words just ran out of my mouth and a tint of disappointment is felt. I miss her...

"I almost forgot because im tired but hey! You're talking to me right now so no need to be pouty and sad." I was about to retort but she is right. I was pouting. 'Didn't know about that. She knows me better than I know myself...'  I giggled. Slightly shocked that she knew about it.