☹ Cheater: Pt. 3

Your POV

I kept my harsh words to myself, trying to control the tears that would surely fall. The car lurched to a stop and the boys all jump out. Patrick offers me his hand but I jump down myself and push past him.

"Aye, what the fuck was that?" He asks, pulling my arm and swinging my body into his tall frame.

"What's on your neck Patrick?" I seethe and his eyes waver from my face to the ground.

"Nothing, it's a rash".

"You really think I don't know what a hickey looks like?! You give me those all the time, you jerk," I say angrily.

"I'm not gonna argue about this with you," he mutters and let's go o my arm, leaving me in the parking lot outside of the school

"I'm not gonna argue about this with you," he mutters and let's go o my arm, leaving me in the parking lot outside of the school. Tears spill out of my eyes and I cover my face in embarrassment.

When the bell rings, it guides me to my last class, chemistry. I slam my books on the table and get a couple aggravated glances from the other students. Patrick is sitting in the back and notices me when walk in.

"Switch seats with me today, Sangster," he says intimidatingly to Thomas.

"Actually I like my seat, 'Hockstetter'," Thomas replies.

"I wasn't asking you, you little jerkoff," Patrick snarls, picking up a pencil and stabbing it into the table, just missing Thomas's index finger. Needless to say, Thomas didn't need to be told a third time.

"So... what are we learning about today?" Patrick says into my ear, smiling slightly at me. I ignore him and listen to the teacher give instructions. I set up my lab and can feel his eyes burn into the side of my head. "Okay, I get it, you don't wanna talk". The rest the class is filled with awkward silence and Patrick's desperate stares.

"Hold up," Patrick says once we reach the parking lot, grabbing ahold of a belt loop on my pants

"Hold up," Patrick says once we reach the parking lot, grabbing ahold of a belt loop on my pants. "We're talking, now".

"I don't want to talk to you because I might say something that's going to really fuck you up!" I reply, too pissed off at him to keep my voice down.

"You want honesty right? Okay, I fucked Ashley at that party. Did it feel good? Yes. Did it mean anything? No. Can we move on now?" He asks. I stop dead in my tracks and whip around, facing him.

"You are such a piece of shit!" I scream, slapping his arm. "Why would you do that?! Is this relationship not enough for you?" I feel my chest cave in and my heart shatter. "Am I not enough for you?" But Patrick is quiet for once. He holds his arm and stares at me, speechless and clueless. "I can't believe I loved you! I thought you were real. I'm an idiot... we're done, Patrick". I walk away from him and drown in my ever growing self hate.

 I walk away from him and drown in my ever growing self hate