1

NORMANI

I pull on Lauren's hair and arch my back as she rides out our orgasms. I moan against her lips and she rubs her hand down my thigh.

She rests her chest on mine and lightly trails her finger down my neck, "What time you leaving?"

"Two thirty."

"Good, that's an hour. I'm still horny," She grins and thrusts back into me.

I giggle and place my hand on her hip to stop her, "First of all, I have things to do."

She gets off me with a pout, "What's more important than me?"

I kiss her cheek and get off the bed, "I need to get ready for work before I pick up the kids."

Life has been great for Lauren and I since everything in the past. Everything feels perfect, no more near death experiences, our marriage has been wonderful, and our kids have been our greatest Blessings.

She points down with her brows furrowed, "What ima do with this?"

"You have plenty pictures of me on your phone," I head to the bathroom and jump into the shower.

A few minutes later Lauren comes in behind me with a small smile.

"It's not the same," She grabs the knob. "Brace yourself."

She turns the cold water on and I jump from the sudden change. I shake my head and move behind her.

"Mmh, mmh! You gotta go!"

"What?" She chuckles.

I quickly finish and step out, wrapping a towel around me. "Have fun with your cold shower!"

I dry off and rub passion fruit scented lotion down my body, I put on black lace bra and panties and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Lauren wraps a towel around herself and sits on the counter, grabbing her toothbrush.

"You doing anything with the kids?" She asks.

I spit the toothpaste out and turn the water back on, "Sky zone."

She raises her brows in amusement, "Upstate? You sure you making it to work on time?"

"Yeah, you know your parents live by the club so I'll just drop them off there." I shrug and rinse my mouth out.

"Oh, okay."

She gets comfortable in a tank top and shorts and stays in the bathroom to annoy me as I look for the curling iron.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?" I ask.

"What do you call an animal with the head of a beaver, body of a raccoon?"

I shake my head with a chuckle, she can't be serious.

"Lauren, you know that I know-"

"Just go along with it!"

"What's it called?" I sarcastically ask.

"A beavcoon," She grins.

"You're childish," I say.

I let the curling iron heat up and curl my weave up, when I finish that I beat my face to perfection and start getting dressed.

I put on black lace up jeans, a black v-neck crop top, black lace up heels, a diamond watch, and diamond studs. I grab my keys and purse and give Lauren a quick kiss.

"Love you," She says while smacking my ass.

"Love you," I wave my fingers and walk out to the car.