Chapter 36: Meeting Odin

"Why do you always wear that Old man's appearance everytime you went outside my room?" You questioned popping behind Loki's throne. He shot up seeing you there. "What?"

"I told you to stay in your room!!" He whispered angrily.

"I'm not a kid, you know." You pouted and floated around it as Loki was force to watch your elegance. "You also haven't answered my question."

"I do not owe you any further information of the business I have." He simply answered.

"But I'm your girlfriend!" You whined and transformed back into your non-gaseous form.

"I thought we broke up."

"Aha! So, you admit it!" You exclaimed and went for a little happy dance. Loki watched you be weird. He got used to the craziness you had, that his stare softens everytime you relax and act all crazy only on him. "You did broke up with me!"

"Me? Break-up with you? Darling, I am not a fool to leave such a dainty gem when I already own it." His words never failed to make your heart flutter.

"Then why'd you left me?" You raised an eyebrow.

"To give my jewel a proper kingdom." He replied. It was as true as it is and it made you blush. He noticed that as he wished to intensify it with a simple kiss on your cheeks. "My heart is yours."

He said it... You could now just imagine your soul leaving your body. This man makes you redefine your love for him in a matter of seconds... He is one to fall for with all the years you have in your lifetime.

"Speechless, How adorable." He smiled sweetly and went to seat in his throne. He revert back to the old man making you comeback to your earlier question.

"You haven't answered my question, Loki." He sighed at the persistent attitude you had. "Who's the old man?"

"This hide is my father's... My foster-father." He explained. Knowing Loki, he is not going to continue his story without you pushing all his buttons to run his patience out.

"And?"

"I overthrew him. Sending him to a place in Midgard." He continued giving you a look. "That is all that I will ever give you, Mortal. Just because I love you..."

He pulled you to the back of the thrown. Transforming back to the man you love as he pinned you to it's back.

"Doesn't mean you will get what you want. In fact,.." He lowered his gaze to your lips and gently leaning forward. "I expect you to find me, very selfish."

And with that, you found yourself leaning into nothingness.

»※«

"Why must we return to this loathsome planet?" Loki asked when he finds himself agreeing to come back to Earth. You told him that leaving Odin alone in an open-field is not nice. He said he deserves it but you gave him a glare that means serious business.

"I need you to find your foster-father while I find him a place to stay in. Maybe an establishment for old people." You asked and travelled your way to New York.

A few hours had pass and Loki brought his father to meet you in a foster care in which you gladly smiled at the man.

*Loki's P.O.V.*

By Odin's beard! This must be a cursed casted upon me!! My woman having a conversation with my father. I watch Y/N have a whole-hearted talk where she casually smiles and makes my father amused.

Does he approves the taste I have? Y/N is no ordinary Midgardian, to steal my heart is enough for me to state it.

*My P.O.V.*

"A midgardian falling for my son?" Odin asked in disbelief.

"I did not fell for your, son. He did and he trapped me in Asgard to make me fall for him again." You explained making the man chuckle.

"Had a lovely chat with Odin, I presume?" Loki started as he waited for you by the wall just outside Odin's room.

"Will it hurt you to call him father?" You asked.

"The possibility is there, Darling." He answered and walked you out.

»※«

You entered the tower before you decided to leave Asgard for good. Taking in a deep breath, you went inside the elevator doors as you reach the top hall, emptiness welcomed you.

"Miss Y/N?" A man stopped on his track when he saw you let yourself in.

"Happy. Where... what's going on?" You asked. He explained everything as you let a tear drop because of the pain you caused on Tony.

Happy ushered you to not feel bad but you can't help it. You regret not being with your father. With you leaving Happy the message to Tony. He gave you a box, you know Tony spared for your medication.

(A/N: Click on the link if you want another story made by yours truly: https://my.w.tt/UiNb/FHAgRT4lLI. It's called 'Loved Curse'. Okay, thank you. Byeeee!)