Chapter 2: The Surprise

"Happiness is a choice not a result, nothing makes you happy until you choose to be happy. No one makes you happy unless you decide to be happy. You're happiness will not come to you. It's only come FROM YOU__ Ralph Marlor

Picture of Mclein house

Alexa's Pov

I woke up by the driver saying that we have arrived, after I pay and unloaded my baggage, the taxi left as I standing in the massive gate of my parents house. I press the door bell twice. Darius our butler appeared surprisely opening the small portion of gate.

"Señorita Alexa, its was you! why you didn't inform us that you comming back, I could've picked you up at the airport!" Darius said while taking all my luggage inside.

"I wanted to surprise Mom and Dad, don't worry I managed."

"Oh my Goodness, Alexa, you look even more beautiful then when I last saw you." Says a voice, I turn around and see my Grandmother standing behind me.

I give her a huge smile and give her a hug . "I just arrived from the airport, is Mum and Dad home?"

"Your parents are not home, they attended some launching party at the Monterro Mansion". She said.

"Señorita Alexa, do you want dinner? There's a chicken pie and salad inside." Says Darius.

"No need, I just want to settle down and have a shower, I'm not hungry anyway." I said while I walk up the curved staircase! I love my Parents house, it's just perfect!

I have the last room down the hall, when I walk in my
room its still exactly how I had left it.

I have the last room down the hall, when I walk in myroom its still exactly how I had left it

I set down my luggage beside my closet, I'll unpack later. I felt disgusting and tired from the plane, so I definitely needed a bath.

 I felt disgusting and tired from the plane, so I definitely needed a bath

//

After a long bath, I when to my closet and i fould all my favorite dresses and clothes I left behind. I choose a pair of pink Pajamas. After I dried my hair, I pick my phone beside my bed side table I sit in my bed and try to call my Mom.

"Hello Alexa honey, how are you?"

"Hi Mom, I'm fine" I reply.

"That's great, sorry Honey but I can't stay longer in the phone, Christopher and Shaina Monterro need to discuss something, we'll speak soon."

"Is everything alright Mom??" I ask.

"Nothing that we can't handle darling,no need to worry! I need to hang up, I will call you later at home! Love you Alexa,call you later baby",

"Sure Mom, bye." I say as I hang up and smile! They are going to be so suprised!

I went downstairs to have some dinner and plan to wait for Mom, it's already 10:35 but they still haven't arrives, I'm about to go back to my room when I hear the main door open and my beautiful Mom walks in wearing a black long gown, followed by Dad wearing a black suit.

"Ahem!!" I fake cough to get their attention, as I walk towards them.

"Oh My! Alexa! what a great Surprise!" Dad said making his way to me and give me a tight hug and a kiss on the head!

"Alexa your such a sneaky girl, you tricked me on the phone!" Mom said giving my a look.

I just laugh, "I just wanted to surprise you guys, but you were not here when I arrived", I say hugging my Mom.

"Welcome Back Home Alexa, It's been so long!" Dad said kissing my forehead and give me a hug!

"So anyways how was the Monterro's launching party?" I ask.

"Its not quite alright honey, but we're not going to talk about it right now, why don't we all off to bed, its so late, and I know your tired Alexa." Says Mum as she starts to walk away.

"Yes, we'll discuss it tomorrow," Dad agreed.

"Fine! Goodnight Mom! Night Daddy!" I say after I kiss them both and go to my room.