Chapter 4: The Brute and the Brat

"There will always be a reason why you meet a guy, Either you need to change your life or You're the one who change their."

Alexa's POV

As I stand up from the bench that Im sitting on. I turned and about to jog back home when I collided into something hard and I lose my balance, I close my eyes just to accept my fate to fall on the ground, but nothing happen after of minutes then I slowly open my eyes and  myself staring into a beautiful, attractive and very captivating grey eyes that tentatively staring to my face, to my eyes and down to my lips. Everything is so perfect and it all happened like a slow motion.

"Oops, sorry Miss." He has a deep, and sensual voice. With just his sound of his voice and closeness of our body has something stirred inside me, why does he have this effect on me.

He chuckled, "maybe you want close that sweet mouth of yours sweetheart, you don't want to catch a fly". He says, his voice laced in a teasing tone.

Its feel   like he poured a bucket of cold water onto my face that jolts me back to reality,I felt my cheeks heated up, and I know how red it is. I'm feel embarrassment. I didn't realized that my mouth still hanging open from admiring him.I felt his hard hand around my waist that I didn't aware its in their for a while to stopping me from falling. He's a kind of my shinning armor. I quickly shut down that though.

"You perv, how dare you to touch me! Let go of  me!" I say hysterically, to hide my embarrassment, I give him a punch in his chest and trying to push him away from me.

"Oh that's what I got in helping you?? I think I've got a little fierce fighter here." He added and  smirked with amusement in his voice.

I tried to hide my face try to stand my legs wobbly. I don't know why he has this affect on me.  I tried to say something but I stop when he talks again.

"You shouldn't be wearing those skimpy and reveiling clothing in this area, someone might have seen you and  done something with that beautiful body of yours sweety", His eyes roam on my thin and toned physique body his eyes filled of admiration and with even lust???? Oh goodness me!

"How dare you, You're not my mother you can't tell me what to wear, and if someone did something like that I can take care of myself. So you can back off," I say with annoyance.

I turn to leave and walk away from him. But I was surprised when he encircled his arm around my waist and throws me over his shoulder.

"Let go of me you rapist!" I yell, I feel so degraded and hopeless! I cant take care of myself!

He just laughed and ignored me, he doesn't even react when I hit his back.

"HELP HELP ME! I'm being kidnapped!" I keep on shouting and tried to wiggling and trashing my body but he doesn't budge.

He is probably a rapist, or a killer! I'll never see my family again! I'm going to die! Im really scared and so many pictures of bad things that can possibly happen to me. I don't even know him and I don't have any idea where he taking me.

The man walks to a car, and throws me in the front seat. He fasted my seat belt quickly and turned around to around to the drivers seat, I tried to open the door but it is locked.

"Please don't kill me, or rape me, I just graduated, I still have many plan into my life, my dreams to have a puppy, my parents will g....-" I frantically tell him while he puts on his seat belt.

He interrupts me by laughing. It's so funny but with his simple laugh is so pleasant in my ears. He wipes his eyes as he stifle his laughter some tears on it and suddenly he lifts my chin so I'm looking at him straight in the eye. Im a bit shocked with his act, and I feel like electric sparks that erupt when our skin comes into contact.

"Do I look like a serial killer to you? Or a rapist?" He asks pointing up to his angelic and handsome face. His right he so handsome and too good to be a bad guy. But still It doesn't stop me for worrying.

"I'm irresistible sweetheart, I don't need to kidnap anyone to get sex." He says.

I feel my cheeks turned red with his words,"You arrogant pig! Let me go, or I will be contacting the police!"

"Sweetheart, I want to protect you. This place is not as safe as you think." He says, looking at me.

"Can you drop me off here, there is my house," I said pointing a random house, hopefully he will buy it. I don't want him to know where I live.

He stopped the car and I congratulated myself and smiled triumphantly. I put on my a very sweet smile and say, "thank you Mr. Brute hopefully I never see you again!" while opening the car door.
"That'll never happen sweetheart" I hear him say before slamming the door behind. His black BMW zoomed past me.

I start jogging to my parents house just a couple blocks away from where he had dropped me of