Bonus Chapter

Chase

"Party is over!" The music cuts off. "Party is over everyone out!" I can hear how pissed the guys are.

I turn my attention to Natalia. "What the hell is your problem? The fuck you kiss me for?"

"Oh come on. Don't act like you didn't enjoy it. If that bitch never walked in here you would have taken it a bit further, you always do." She tries to wrap her arms around my neck, but I take a step back.

"Stop it, Nat. I don't want you anymore. I don't want you." I run my fingers through my hair. She is frustrating the hell out of me. I don't know what her problem is and I don't care to figure it out. Like she keeps pushing herself on me and I never wanted to choke a female before, but she is pushing my limits here. She is close to me asking one of Everett's sisters to beat her ass.

"You don't mean it." She pouts.

Vincent walks into the kitchen with Austin right behind him. Vincent's face is screwed up and he is giving me the mean mug. Yup, he is pissed as well. I know what the guys expect of me when it comes to Charlotte and I totally respect that. Each one of them had a talk with me over the last few months regarding her. The message was loud and clear across the board with them--if I get with her stick with her. Don't break her heart or lead her on. Something I promised I wouldn't do. I love Charlotte and always have since we were young. She was and still is the most beautiful woman I have ever met.

"Natalia the party is over you need to leave," Vincent says through gritted teeth.

"Chase doesn't want that. Right, Chasey Pooh."

"I don't give a fuck what Chase wants at the moment you need to leave now."

"And if I don't?" She raises her eyebrow at him, challenging him.

"Nat, don't do this just leave. You're only making yourself look silly." I tell her, shaking my head.

"You know you don't want me to go. That kiss alone told me all I needed to know."

Dove walks into the kitchen shaking her head. "Good God Nat, how pathetic can you be? He doesn't want you and it's clear no one wants you here. How about you leave or a certain photo from the Slivermist sleepover will get out? I would hate for the campus to see you that way. Wouldn't you?"

I'm not a fan of Dove, but I'm thankful for her this time. She had her way with the people on campus. She knew everything and that was one of the reasons I didn't like her. She knew a lot but never offered up any information if it didn't benefit her and because she screwed over Vincent last year.

"Don't you have somewhere to be? Like behind bushes fucking someone?" Natalia asks. The guys and I are taken aback by what she just asked.

"Who the fuck is fucking behind bushes when we have all these dorms? Dove who the fuck have you been fucking?" Everett looks so baffled and offended at once. "Listen, I don't like you, but you deserve better than a bush fuck. Just saying."

"Look," Vincent cuts his eyes at Everett before staring at Natalia. "You have got to go. No one wants you here. I'll let Dove show you out."

"My pleasure baby." Dove winks at him and walks toward Natalia.

"If you touch me, I will slap the hell out of you." Natalia's voice is sharp and hard. Dove doesn't even flinch. These two always had it out for one another. It was a girl thing to me. Dove doesn't like Candace and Denver and since Natalia is best friends with them she gets thrown into it as well. I thought we all graduated high school, but nope it's like wherever you go there is always a little bit of high school lingering about.