part 3

*Back to her world* *Next day*

I woke up and prepare for school; I heard a noise under my bed when I check what it is I saw Silver under my bed.

"Silver, you follow me here" I say

"Yes" Silver said

"Pfff.....come out there its okay I'm not angry, why you sneaked in" I say

"I just don't want to left behind" Silver said

"Geez.... Silver, you really close to me.... you can stay but don't let anyone see you okay, I'm going to school" I say

I left but before I left I make sure, Silver won't get hungry so I left lot of foods in my room that I sneak out. On the way to school, its traffic and the car jam in the traffic because there a bank robbery happening 50mile away from us. Then it's give me an idea, I went out of the car and told my bodyguards that I need to go to the restroom, I go a shop near and go to the restroom my bodyguard were waiting in the café shop. Silver appear out of the blue and he smile at me knowing what I'm thinking.

(*A card flew inside to bank "Blue Spirit, here to arrest you and in police car "Blue Spirit, here to help" the police read the card then they hear some gunshot and some scream then it got silence and people come out from the door, they police go inside and saw the robbers were tied up and their guns were all field up in the corner then a card on the shirt of one robber "Take care of them, Blue Spirit." The police wonder who is this Blue Spirit.*)

Horo P.O.V *in school*

"What are you looking at" I say

"What you didn't know, here see...Blue Spirit, help the police by caching the robbers of the bank but unknown identity.... It only said that Blue Spirit wear a blue mask, black gloves and blue clothes and pants. Wherever she or he is a mystery" Lora said

"..... Well it has nothing to do with my study so I don't care" I say

"Geez... Horo, you're the one who ask and now I don't care.... Well you always don't care about stuff like this" Lora said

I go back to my chair; I smile a little because it feels good to help others. I look down at my left side Silver was beside me but he is invisible and I'm the only one can see him because of my powers. Our English teacher start the class, I was thinking how Alex doing and maybe going in Holy Land after school.

*ding dong*

I go under the tree to eat my lunch with Silver, while I eating two of my classmate come and ask about club activity so we discuss it while we eat.

*ding dong*

Its P.E class while we in the field and doing some exercise Silver were napping under the tree shade. It's time to go home and everyone was gone, I was the only one left with Silver. We go behind the school and I open the portal and when we about to go inside, my driver looking for me and calling me so I quickly close it and show myself, his name is James, he was nice and kind and he is like a my big brother and he care about me.

We on our way home when a car block our car then some guy open the door of the car and point a gun on me, James couldn't help me and they going to take me away then Silver couldn't bare it anymore he show his self beside me and bite the guy who has a gun, I use my power to tie the others and the guy who got bitten and leave them hanging on a pole with a note "They kidnappers trying to kidnap a girl, Blue Spirit." As we continue on our way home James could believe it but when they got home I told him everything.

"It's just a secret between you and me so don't tell anyone even my parents" I say

".....Okay, I will always here to cheer you but be careful okay" James said

"Thank you James.... Well I have to go to my room, take care" I say

I was in my room and I lock the door then open the portal.