Chapter Eighteen

**3 days later** 

~*Lucy's POV*~

I paced around my living room, my hand massaging my left temple, where a pounding headache had been residing for the past 2 days, since the magazines showed a report of Harry claiming we were married, and since the reporters had sat outside my house, all hours of the day and night, bombarding me the second I left, to try to confirm mine and Harry's "marriage". Bella was off with Niall and Liam for the day, so luckily I didn't have to worry about her. They promised me theyd keep her away from the paps, and since Liam was in charge, I was certain the promise would be kept. 

"I honestly don't know whether to cry, or to go hunt him down and kill him." I told Louis, who was watching me warily from my couch. 

"He....I don't know what to say." Louis told me softly, like he had been doing for the past couple of hours. 

I gripped my hair tightly, opening and closing my mouth, changing my mind on what I was going to say.  I had been repeating myself for 2 days now, on how much I wanted to go kill Harry. And how I was going to do it. Let's just say...that boy had better sleep with his eyes open, although sleeping may not even be a good option. Nothing was. I was seriously going to hurt him. 

I continued to pace the room, but when my phone went off in my pocket, I stopped and pulled it out to see who it was. 

"Hazzabear<3" the id said. 

"What could you POSSIBLY want right now Harry?!" I yelled into the phone, causing Louis to wince, even from across the room. 

Okay. So maybe I had been a LITTLE loud. 

"Lucy...I...I need to talk to you..." he stammered. 

"So talk." I snapped, looking at my freshly manicured nails, the ONLY thing I had been able to get done in the past few days. 

"We need to talk in person." he told me, I could hear him moving around, the sound of wind blowing across the phone. 

He was outside. Probably getting in his car. Because he knew that I'd be stupid enough to meet him. Which I was. I wasn't able to hit him from my house. 

"Where do you want to meet?" I asked, and Louis eyes widened. 

'What the hell are you doing?!' he mouthed at me. 

'Fixing this once and for all.' I mouthed back, returning my attention to Harry. 

"Just the coffee shop." 

I laughed harshly. 

Every bad thing that had happened to me somehow related to that goddamn coffee shop. Of COURSE he wanted to meet there. 

"No. Meet me at the park. By the lake." I told him before hanging up. 

"Can I borrow your car?" I asked Lou. 

"I sure hope you know what you're doing." Louis muttered before tossing me the keys. 

*****

I walked through the chilly park, my curls blowing in the wind. I could already see Harry's figure, sitting on a bench close to the lake. I hadn't expected him to be here yet. huh. 

He saw me approaching, and started walking towards me, meeting me instead of making me walk the entire way. 

"Lucy. I didn't mean for any of this to happen." he stated as soon as I was within hearing distance. 

I bit my lip and looked at the ground, my previous anger not so prevalent anymore. 

"Harry...you told them we were married. How could you do that to me?! We've hardly begun talking again and now we're apparently married?! And they know Isobele's your daughter. So NOW I honestly have no choice but to go along with your crazy story because BOTH of us will look terrible if I deny the marriage, and then things will fly because we had Isobele when we were so young..." 

Harry sighed. 

"You act like being with me is such a terrible thing..." he mumbled. 

"Harry I wanted to go to America to start over but I can't do that now because of YOU!" 

He looked at me, shocked. 

"You were going to go to America?! For how long?!" 

I looked at the ground. 

"Awhile. I wanted Bella to...well. To be able to grow up normally. Not have to worry about people bugging her about her father. It was only fair. I was telling Louis about it the night you geniusly decided to tell people we were MARRIED. Only problem with THAT Harry is, I don't have a ring, we HAVENT gotten married, we're not even together, and, I don't PLAN on getting together with you."

Harry's face scrunched up in pain.

"I don't see why you can't even TRY it with me again. When things were good with us last time, they were great. And you know it. I screwed up last time yeah. But you're not giving me a chance to prove I've changed."

"This little stunt proved to me that you haven't changed." I growled at him, crossing my arms.  

Harry shook his head, chuckling under his breath. 

"You...you're such a hyppocrite!" He yelled out. 

I stepped back, surprised. 

"How am I a hyppocrite?!" 

He stepped closer, grabbing my upper arms, shaking me slightly. 

"You stand in front of me, telling me how much I screwed up, and how much of an AWFUL person I am, and reminding me of every damn mistake I've made. Not even acknowledging the ones YOUVE made. Like lying to me about Bella. And ignoring me when I DID try to get ahold of you when I came back. Don't act like I tried to stay out of your life, when you know full well that I tried to get back into your life." he growled. 

I stared at him, shocked. 

"I was doing what was best for-"

"DONT say it was best for Bella. DONT say that. It wasn't best for her. It was EASIER for you. EASIER than having to explain to me the secret you kept. Easier than explaining to the paparazzi we had a baby. Easier than telling the world, that at one point, we really loved each other, and...Bella was the result of that." 

Tears slipped out of my eyes, hearing him say that. 

"Harry, I just couldnt-" but he cut me off, kissing me. 

<<Damn that boy and him being such a good kisser>> I thought, debating whether or not to kiss him back. 

I decided not to, pushing him away. 

"I can't do this right now Harry. You need to get your priorities straight, and I have to pack for America." i said before running off, hearing Harry yelling my name behind me as I ran. 

(A/N) soooooo. watcha think? Is Lucy actually gonna be able to leave everything behind? Are Harry and Louis going to LET her?