Um...well Hello!

Romeo up top <3

- Izzy's p.o.v. -

I am sitting in the car with my cousin as my arms are crossed acting like I'm mad at him but truthfully I'm just waiting for a stop light to totally freak out and hug him with all my might, I know my acting mad is bothering him but right now I'm too excited to even think straight. Michael slows to a stoplight and I throw my arms around him squeezing him to death and squealing with happiness and the look on his face is priceless its a mixture of surprise and happiness. I hear honking and see the light turned green I laugh because he is still looking at me like I was a crazy person so I smack his arm hinting towards the light and I see him in the corner of my eye smiling like a goofball like he is and the car moves forward.

///////

We arrive in front of the house I talked to the real estate agent about and the pictures didn't do it justice, it was a cottage-like house quite homely and small, it was exactly what I wanted it, sort of felt like home and I instantly fell in love.

I take the keys out of the mailbox and open the door and I'm hit with the smell of fresh baked cookies and the fireplace going, I close my eyes taking in the smell and my mind takes me to the good memories of my childhood of when I would run aroun...

I take the keys out of the mailbox and open the door and I'm hit with the smell of fresh baked cookies and the fireplace going, I close my eyes taking in the smell and my mind takes me to the good memories of my childhood of when I would run around with my tiara on and scream " I'm the princess of the world" my dad would always chase me around trying to get me to bed and once he slipped and fell straight on his butt, I laugh at that memory wishing to go back to when life wasn't so stressful and torturous. I walk towards the kitchen and see that it has all the equipment and utensils in it already which makes me wonder, turning I see my cousin struggling to bring in my luggage and so I lend a hand meaning I grabbed the bag and plopped it on the side of the comfy looking couch and head to get the rest but see some woman getting my stuff from the trunk I tilt my head and wonder where she came from. As I'm about to ask my cousin who the lady is , he beats me to it " She's the housekeeper meaning she will be living with you, and taking care of you while your here, she's been here her whole life so don't even start with the whining Izzy" I look at him as if he's crazy but I look away as the lady walks in dragging behind the largest suitcase in the haul I brought.

Its been two hours after Michael left, he had to get up early but I know for a fact he had a girl wanting to come over to his house because since we arrived he's been looking at his phone texting and every once in a while a call but thankfully he left when those came in. I walk into the kitchen a see Angiola cooking something that smelled so amazing that I myself was actually starting to drool, I quickly catch my drool with my sleeve of my sweater and quickly ask " Hey Angiola what smells so good" Angiola looks up from the boiling pot of food and smiles shaking her head meaning she wasn't going to tell me till dinner time.

Walking into the living room and jumping on the couch I turn the television on in the mood of some cartoons like Family Guy or American dad, as I'm sifting through the channels I hear my phone going off with the sound of the doorbell ringing the same exact time I first see the caller and am surprised its Ian but he can wait, jumping off the couch as the doorbell rings again this time more agitated than before, reaching for the door handle I open to see a man there he is rugged but is also business casual he's wearing a tucked in dress shirt and tie and his hair is like he just got out of bed but the two things I can see that strikes me first are his eyes they are a dark brown I've never seen before but towards the pupil there is a striking honey brown that makes it warm and subtle another thing is his cologne it smells so good like I just want to spray it all over me and my house and just sleep with it all night its a mixture of woods and a rainfall weird but its actually smells really amazing. The stranger is just looking over my body like he's undressing me which actually makes me feel kinda turned on, Ian used to do that but now it just feels gross, smirking I cough making him look at my face and not my breasts that I will agree kinda pop out to greet the world but I wasn't really expecting visitors so it wasn't my fault really, " hi I'm Isabella well Izzy for short" i stick my hand out and am waiting for him to shake but am just left hanging he just stands there staring at me all confused which is kinda funny and cute on him.

We've been standing there for about ten minutes already and I'm starting to get kinda worried so I hold up one finger meaning to hold on one second I walking fast towards the kitchen and see Angiola still stirring the food, "Hey Angiola I sort of need your help real quick" she turns around so quickly I'm surprised she didn't get whiplash. 

Angiola is talking to the man as I sit on the far end of the couch after I invited him in well Angiola did they just been using there native tongue to talk so I'm sitting trying to understand but for the life of me I'm just so confused. After what feels like forever Angiola speaks to me " His name is Romeo and he is your boss he says he came here to check on how you were doing since you just got here"I look at the man surprised but he just sits there looking at me for confrontation to see if I'm ok, I look at Angiola " Well please tell him I'm fine and that he doesn't have to worry about me" I smile at her as she turns to him telling him in there native tongue

Romeos p.o.v.

I'm trying to keep from laughing but its starting to come through I quickly tell Angiola that I fully understand what Izzy is saying she smiles a little but shakes her head agreeing to my little game.

I look over at the beautiful woman and smile " Well Mi Bella I do hope you know as a businessman I am forced to learn all languages "