Bonus Chapter: Shane's Past And Gang Life

This bonus chapter is Shane's background.

~~~

Hey I'm Shane, you probably know me...or you don't...whatever. Anyways I've had a pretty good life growing up, getting good grades...so why did I join a gang?

Well it was because I got tired of being a good kid. Growing up my parents were always at work, the day after I was born my parents went on a business trip. I'm happy that I have parents, some don't even have a house.

But...it's hard. Sometimes my parents don't even call me. I talked to my mom and dad at least one or two times as a kid. Now it's only when they come home, which isn't often.

The only thing my parents worry about is my grades, that's all they've ever worried about. That's all they care about, they never ask how I'm doing, they ask how my grades are doing.

I know that they probably just want a good future for me, but I just wish they cared a little more. You're probably wondering who raised me and watched over me, at the start I had a nanny. But when I turned six my parents fired her because it was extra money.

So after that my grandma moved in, my grandma is a big part in my life and childhood. I wasn't nearly as sad as I was when she moved in.

But one day when I got older my grandma got kicked out of our house, everything became sad again. My parents kicked her out because I was older and they didn't need her anymore, they had been using her. So that's when I joined the gang, not the saddest story...but it's my story.

And now...with the gang...I'm happy. They don't care about my education, they care about me.