Shield

'All I want is nothing more,
Then to hear you knocking at my door'

***

***

Hermione was alone again, Rebekah and Niklaus had left for some business. The silence was nerve wrecking, but she was texting with Ginny to pass time.

He said that? Oh right, what did I expect. He's the original hybrid.

I know Gin, I just... argh I am a fool. How's Teddy doing?

He's so cute! His hair turns purple every time and you know what he calls you? Minnie. It's so cute.

Awww. And how are you and Harry?

He took me out on a date!!! In the muggle cinema!!! Woohooo!!!!

That's fantastic Gin!

Oh poor you, maybe you can write Viktor Krum! And go out on a date! He liked you, didn't he?

Not really in the mood for that...

You liked him didn't you?

Who? Krum?

No silly, Niklaus. You obviously liked him.

This conversation is over.

Mwuhahah I won.

Hermione rolled her eyes, banning the conversation out of her head. Not wanting to think about it anymore, she turned back to worrying. It was nerve wrecking, they were gone for more than an hour, without telling her where the hell they were going. Rebekah wouldn't leave without telling her, it had to be something important or bad. What if thy were captured... And what if she was the only one who could do anything about it? What if someone had woken Mikeal or Esther? She had to go find them... Now.

She grabbed Klaus' shirt and performed a spell... What the bloody hell where they doing in Mystic High

***

Hermione came in, rushing through the doors only to see Caroline and Tyler making out.

'Sorry to interrupt you, where are Rebekah and Niklaus. And what the bloody hell is going on?' she asked them fiercely.

Caroline and Tyler had stopped making out and stared at her,  Caroline looked at her with wide eyes. 'You don't know?'

Hermione became frustrated, 'Know what?!'

'Klaus killed Tyler and turned him into a hybrid, using Elena's blood,' Caroline answered.

Hermione froze, he promised not to... 'Where is Elena?'