TWO | ALONE

TWO | ALONE

SHE WATCHED AS THE COUPLE KISSED GOODBYE AT THE DOOR. Her nose scrunched up at the sight. The Vitali's were the definition of relationship goals, or so it had seemed to the teen girl. The couple had been married since their early twenties after all. They seemed inseparable and loving towards one another at all times. It was like they couldn't live on without one another, it was cheesy but true. Even after finding out a few months back that Mrs. Vitali couldn't have kids, their relationship still didn't falter. It amazed Evelina how strong their relationship seemed. 

"Goodbye, dear." Mrs. Vitali kissed her husband again. "I will make sure Ev knows exactly what to do." She reassured him before saying goodbye one last time and shutting the huge wooden door behind him as he left.  

It was the very beginning of summer and left without much to do, Evelina had accepted Mrs. Vitali's kind offer to house-sit for the couple while she and her husband were away on separate business trips.

 As a famous fashion photographer, Mrs. Vitali was going to be gone for a week while Mr. Vitali would be just a few hours away from the city for a couple days on business. Until Mr. Vitali came back though, the adolescent would be watching over their large modern looking house. 

Turning towards the girl who sat on the huge comfy couch in the open living room, Mrs. Vitali smiled and walked over to the girl, "I'm so glad you were able to house sit for us." 

"Oh, no problem." Evelina forced a smile. Part of the reason she had accepted the offer was to get away from her parents for a few days. They were extremely demanding of her, but she knew if she were to hide out in the Vitali's for as long as possible, they'd lay off until she returned. 

"Okay," Mrs. Vitali chirped, grabbing her designer luggage near the doorway of the room. "I guess I should be going, I have a plane to catch. If you need to contact me or have any questions, it's all posted on the fridge. Don't hesitate to contact me." The woman smiled at the teen. "My husband will be back on Tuesday, after that you're free to do your own thing." 

"Okay," Was all Evelina said starting to get annoyed. Mrs. Vitali had gone over everything so many times already. 

"I'll see you in a week then, dear." Mrs. Vitali said a goodbye to the adolescent before leaving the house herself. 

This left the mischievous teen in the big house all alone.

The Vitali's house was just as big as hers, but she wasn't used to being this alone. Whenever Evelina was home there was always either one of her parents, a housekeeper, or their chef there with her in the huge house.

Evelina was going to be alone in the Vitali's house for two days. The teen had no idea how she'd pass the time but had a few ideas in mind. With a troublesome smile plastered on her lips, she headed upstairs in search of something. 

She had just gotten back into being her amorous self again after taking almost two weeks off from both her naughty ways and the hotline. Evelina had been scared due to the incident that had occurred a couple weeks ago, but after shaking off her nerves, the teen had just told herself it wasn't a big deal. She tried to convince herself it was some sort of mistake or a coincidence. She actually did enjoy acting like a whore. She didn't view it as a bad thing, she viewed it as a natural thing. To her, it was like coming home after a long day of work and taking her bra off. 

Everyone is at least a little slutty, whether they like to admit it or not. At some point, their inner animal is going to come out to play. She would tell herself. Part of that statement was true, the other part she just told herself to justify her actions. 

After making her way up their large glass staircase, she knew exactly where to go. Evelina turned the corner and walked to the end of the long hallway. She had found her way to the couple's bedroom. 

The curiosity about the couple's sex life had crossed the hormonal teen's thoughts before. She wondered if they were secretly really kinky, or just plain old vanilla. A part of her felt like Mr. Vitali was the kind of man who was rough in bed. 

The blonde stood in front of the door, and even though she knew she was alone, she was hesitant for a moment. Evelina was about to get into their personal business and knew it wasn't polite nor right to do, but her curiosity got the best of her. 

The mischevious teen slowly opened the door to the room and peeked her head in first. It was dark in the room, the only source of light was a large window to the right of their king-sized bed. It was a neat room, everything was put where it belonged. 

Feeling like she was in the clear now, Evelina walked into the room and flicked on the light switch that was next to the door. She gave the room a scan, it was a nice master bedroom. However, Evelina was more so anxious to uncover the secrets in this room. 

She briskly walked over to one of the bedside tables and opened it. She dug through the drawer, not finding what she was hoping for. There was a pair of reading glasses, pens, and a phone charger in it. 

"Well, that's boring." She mumbled to herself, slightly disappointed. With a frown, she scanned the room again and noticed there was another bedside table on the other side. 

Without a care, she crawled over the king-sized bed, messing up the neatly made bed. She propped herself on her stomach and leaned over the edge of the bed and opened that drawer. A smirk formed on her face. 

Inside the drawer was a blindfold, handcuffs, lube, and much more. She had an aching that they were into kinky sex, maybe more so Mr. Vitali because his wife seemed too proper and poised to be into anything but vanilla. 

Digging through the rest of the contents of the drawer, it only got more perverse. As she dug through it all, Evelina imagined what it would be like to have sex with a man like Mr. Vitali. It would definitely be animalistic. The young girl wasn't opposed to it at all, though. 

She wasn't a virgin, she had sex a few times before, but it definitely wasn't that memorable. It was with guys that were her own age and didn't know how to attend to a woman's needs properly. Evelina had always heard sex with older men was where it was at; she already believed it to be true before she even tried it. Of course, on the hotline, she had talked to older men, but never actually fucked one. She was undoubtedly curious about it, she just needed to make sure he was perfect first. It needed to be someone who would be attentive, but also aggressive. 

Mr. Vitali seemed like he would be the perfect fit for all of that; caring but also vicious. Evelina was turned on by the thought of him, she knew it was wrong of her but couldn't help herself. Reaching under her dress, she pressed a few fingers against her underwear. It was beginning to get soaked. 

Since she was alone and didn't have to worry about being heard or walked in on by anyone in the house, she picked up her phone that she had tossed onto the bed earlier. The amorous girl needed to get off. Hopefully, someone on the hotline would be able to talk to her just right until she could. 

Evelina got onto the hotline and waited for someone to be directed to her. After a few minutes, a man had been connected with her. They began to talk about explicit things and exchanged fantasies. The teen rolled her underwear down her toned legs and leaned back onto the bed as the man talked into her ear.

I'm alone and I'm going to enjoy every second of it while it lasts. Evelina thought as she began to touch herself in the bedroom that belonged to her neighbors. Her ability to think clearly was clouded over with need and lust so much that she had forgotten where she even was.