Chapter 6: Last Day And Supplies

As I started waking up, I felt dried tears on my face. But I don't remember ever crying. Or having anymore nightmares.

I felt something warm against me, breathing lightly. What the heck. . . ?

I tried sitting up, but something kept me pinned down. And let me say I panicked. "STRANGER DANGER!" I pushed against the thing, and it landed on the floor with a thud.

"OW! Bloody hell!" I looked over the edge of the bed, seeing a shirtless Sirius cursing under his breath.

"Sorry. I thought you were a murderer." I pulled him back up, smiling slightly.

"Well, that was a very interesting wakeup," He froze, and stared at me. Then he began smiling.

"What?"

His smile stayed, but he shook his head. "Nothing. Just some other person in this room," He chuckled.

"Ah, sarcasm. Why are you smiling?" It was getting creepy.

He shook his head once more, his smile growing, and he headed for the door. "Oh, and good morning, Gorgeous." He gave me a wink, and left the room.

"Morning, Sirius."

*****
The last few days of summer passed by quickly, and there were only five days left, and they had already passed by.

Me, James, and Sirius were out on the lawn, soaking in the sun and cool breeze.

We were so bored, that James resulted in reading a book, and Sirius helping with the garden.

I didn't really know what to do, because tomorrow we go back to Hogwarts, now my second home after Potter Manor.

I get to see so many people.

Andy, Reg, Lucius, Sev, many more. And people that haven't written to me all summer.

Also today, we were going to get our school supplies for this year. The one thing I hate that involves Hogwarts.

Euphemia took us to Diagon Alley with our list of things. I noticed many things involving Potions, totally forgetting that it's Sluggy that teaches it.

As me and the boys entered Madam Malkin's for new robes, I saw someone that looked exactly like-

"Alex!" The dirty blonde turned around, confused. His eyes met mine and he smiled, walking towards me.

I jumped into his open arms, feeling better to be seeing him again. My giggles muffled into his chest, and I could basically hear him smiling. He put back on my feet, chuckling.

"Olivia, I didn't think I'd see you 'til tomorrow. But I need to tell you something impor-"

"Lia- oh hey, Alex!" James and Sirius appeared beside me, and it took me a while to notice Remus was here, too.

"He-"

"Alexander Dorian Codwel!" I saw Alex wince, then frown. We all turned around and saw someone that looked very similar to Alex walking towards us.

Then I remembered. He's Alex's father, from Kings Cross.

"What have I told you once before?" His voice was strict and deep, and had a slight French accent to it.

Nothing like Alex's voice.

Alex ran a hand over his face. "Don't go anywhere unless you're told." He mumbled, rolling his eyes.

He's being sassy. How normal.

Mr. Codwel's eyes landed on me, and he froze.

Why does everyone do that?