Chapter 6- PEE PEE

Lara stepped out, pulled the door slowly and closed it without making any sound.

Then she covered her mouth with both her hands.

Brie was riding the hell out of Mr. Benson, whom she had promised she was not involved with.

Lara couldn't get the image of the disturbing act out of her mind.

What on earth was going on? How was this happening? What if Mrs. Benson found out?

Lara fought with her own mind and tried to calm herself down.

She had to create an excuse to tell Brie's brother, who had come to visit her.

Or she could barge in and let them know she had seen them.

No. Of course she wouldn't do that. She couldn't let them know she had seen them, especially not Mr. Benson. He could let her lose her job.

Lara calmed herself down, and walked slowly to the hall, trying so hard to stop thinking about what she had discovered.

She found Katy and Dana with Pierre, the pretty boy, who had been waiting for her.

"Is she coming?" Pierre asked, upon seeing Lara.

No, she's in the middle of fucking her boss's husband, Lara didn't voice out.

"Um, yeah in a couple of minutes. I think she was talking on the phone or something but I let her know she had a visitor. She doesn't know it's you yet." Lara said, so that when Brie came down and was surprised to see him, it wouldn't be weird.

"Alright, thanks."

Lara nodded and just when she turned to leave, Pierre offered, "Lara, why don't you join us?"

"Um," she hesitated before deciding to accept his offer.

She sat down on a one-piece sofa, adjacent his left side, where Katy was. Dana was on his right.

Pierre wanted to know more about Lara, and she told him who she was, who her parents were, why she was doing this job instead of being in school, and her hobbies.

He also told her about himself, getting help from Katy and Dana who loved to contribute, how he was living a ten-minute drive away from them, how he couldn't visit because he was in Europe studying, how he was raised in Europe-the reason for his British accent, how he loved Italian, Thai and Mexican food and how he was a sucker for smart girls.

The four of them were so into their conversation that they didn't notice when Brie had come to the entrance and was stunned to see her little brother.

"Pee pee." She squealed and went over to give him a hug.

He hugged back, saying, "I told you to stop calling me that."

Brie smirked and pulled his cheeks while standing in front of him, "I call you what I want, Pee pee."

Lara was staring at Brie the whole time.

She looked the same as before, almost as if nothing had happened. But there was an extra glow to her face.

"And I told you to stop saying 'little' brother. For all we know, we're twins."

"I'm older than you," She still held his cheeks, "By a year and two months."

"I'm taller than you. And bigger." He tried to bite the hand that was on his right cheek and she dodged.

"You're supposed to be." Brie laughed and Lara asked,

"Are you sure you two are related?"

Brie laughed at her question.

She seemed happier than the usual, Lara thought.