texts; 5

Kara POV

Waking up because of your cellphone is ringing isn't the best thing that could ever happen to you. Neither is the fact that it's your sister calling at 3 in the morning because there's a robbery. I mean, who makes a robbery at 3 am?! And why is Alex even awake?!

It didn't get any better, as I flew towards the jewerly store where the robbery was taking place, I realized that my glasses were on.

"Oh, come on, you've got to be kidding me" I said talking to myself while I landed on top of the jewerly store to leave my glasses there, then, I jumped off and landed in front of the car where the robbers were. "Hey, guys!" I said, trying to put a little fun to this. Still, I think they fotgot something. "Look guys, why don't you stop shooting me, we all know I'm bulletproof. Come on, give me the bag, it's too early for you both to be doing this, don't you think?." While walking towards them, they got out of the car and one of them punched me. Obviously, not harming me at all, but breaking his hand. "You see, I never got that, if the bullets don't work, why would punching me work?"

Punching each one in the face once, I managed to knock them off and take the bag away from them. I waited five minutes until the cops showed up, Maggie being with them. I gave the robbers a quick glance before handing them to the cops and walking towards Maggie.

"Hey Mags!" I said, looking at her tired face and laughing at her. Thinking about how Alex might have woken her up for her to come.

"How's it going, Little Danvers? Your sister woke me up just for me to come, I should tell her I need a beauty sleep..." she said, with a smile in her face. Which showed her dimples. I always made fun of her because of that, eventhough she looked cute, according to Alex.

"Well, I have work today, so I should keep going." I waved goodbye at her and flew to the rooftop to get my glasses and then to my apartment. It was 4 am, so I decided to stay up watching Netflix since I usually woke up at 5.

An hour had passed and I was already in the shower, listening to a few songs while singing them. When I got out of the shower, I put a light pink dress and white heels on. Heading out, I grabbed my purse and fixed my hair.

"What am I forgetting...?" I asked to myself "My glasses!" Running to the living room, I took them and put them on.

Leaving my apartment, I flew towards Noonan's to get my usual breakfast: sticky buns and a latte. After I ordered my food, I started walking towards CatCo. Snapper had requested me to do an interview with Diana Prince, we were both investigating a terrorist attack that had happened in Washington.

"Ponytail! Get over here!" I heard Snapper yell from his office as soon as I came in.

"Yes, boss?" I said, hoping not to laugh as I saw sugar on his mouth and a half-eaten doughnut on his desk.

"What are you smiling at? You know what, I don't care. Do you have a flight to Metropolis or are you driving all the way there?" He asked, clearly impatient, maybe he had something else to do.

"Uh, I have a... flight" Smiling at him, I took a bite of my sticky bun.

"When do you leave? It has to be before tomorrow night."

"It's tomorrow morning, so I won't come here"

"Good, you can leave now"

I left without replying to him. When I sat at my desk, I saw James walking towards me with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hey Kara! We're having game night tonight, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, you know tomorrow I can't because tomorrow I leave to Washington"