》ch. 8

"Listen, I'm sure Sanji-kun will come after us. I mean why wouldn't he? Until then we have to pull through with this entire 'wedding' scheme." I said to Nami as I fixed her hair.

"You really have that much trust in Sanji?" She asked curiously. "Well, I have trust in all of you guys. After all, you are a Straw Hat! I could trust all of you with my lives, even though I've known you guys for such a short while." I explained.

"Wow, you really do put your faith in us..." She said thinking of the short while you've been on board and how you interacted with all the members. She sweat dropped though when she thought of you and Zoro.

"Yup! Luffy is very stupid, but he does know right from wrong. He wouldn't even think about bringing anyone he doesn't trust on board." I said, now helping her with her dress. "And besides, when Holum wakes up, after I kick his ass, he will help us escape." I smiled once more before looking into the mirror. "Wow, we really look great!"

"It's a shame such a dress is wasted for this type of event." Nami said sighing.

"Oh, Nami I need some advice." I said quietly. Her attention focused on me and away from the mirror.

"Yes, Y/n-chan?"

"I need advice on something super important...How do you think Luffy would feel if I brought someone on board the ship?" I let the words out slowly.

"Uh, I honestly have no idea...as long as they are a good person I don't see the problem. Why? Who do you have in mind?" Nami asked. I tried fighting back a smile as I looked at her.

"Holum."

.

.

.

"WHAT?!?! That demon boy?!" She shrieked, sweat running down he face and a chill going up her spine.

"There's the reaction I expected. Hee-gee-hee-gee!" Nami stared at me with a shocked expression. "Why him?!"

"Well, I was thinking only temporary. Until he finds his own way, he told me earlier that he really doesn't wish to be here. I also saw he has his own shadow, meaning Moriah isn't keeping him captive, so that isn't much of a problem." I shrugged. "I don't know it was just an idea, I might not pull through with it."

Nami sighed once more rubbing her forehead. "You and Luffy sure are similar. Both of you have the same surprising mindset. "

"Yeah, I think he's the person I've known the longest in my lifetime." I said sheepishly. "But! Now I have you guys to keep me company! You guys are certainly an outrageous group of people!" I said happily, while I hugged the navigator.

"That's good to know, after all the crew feels the same for you, Y/n-chan." Nami said smiling sweetly.

The moment was interrupted by Holum who kicked the door open. "Ah! You two aren't supposed to be awake! Here, fall asleep into my arms, you beautiful ladies!"

"Like Hell we will!" Nami and I yelled in unison before he smirked. His eyes flashed red and we fell to the ground.

'His power is so fucking annoying!' I thought before my eyelids became heavier and heavier.

+++++++++++

My eyes slowly opened up as I heard the cheers and yells of several men. "What the Hell?" I mutter, not fully aware of my senses.

"....You may kiss the bride."

'Bride?! Shit, Nami and I are still stuck here.' I thought sweating. 'I have to break free from this spell!'