16. HER

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:
HER

- Jimin -

I visited the office only for the sake of delivering the pen drive and had no intention to stay any longer, so I walked straight into the office of the one who asked for it and gave him, but I was stopped from leaving the room right after that.

"I have good news for you, " that sentence was what caused me to halt my steps.

"What?" I turned around and asked.

"Detective Kim has deleted all the pictures from every device in her house and even broke into her house to get all the hard copies, " he said with a proud smile on his face as if he was the one who did it.

It surely made me crack up, but the news calmed my heavy heart a bit. I had something planned in my head about how to get rid of her and it was something that would be unacceptable, but I guess it was not necessary anymore.

"If she has any hard copy away from the house, the things might get worse—"

The door flew open, grabbing our attention and my assistant walked into the room without permission right after slamming the door behind her. "Mr. Park Jimin, " she called my name.

But right after that, someone knocked on the door and opened it. "Jungkook sir, Mr. Park is looking for you, " a guy said and closed the door again. "I'll be back, " the younger ran off and I was left alone with this woman.

"That fucking link in the email sent from the id of the company ruined everything and my house was a mess. I know it was you, but it's okay. I hope you know I was worried since you didn't even respond to my calls yesterday. I'm really sorry about what happened. I should have listened to you. But I meant those words. I really love you—"

"Is this your another plan?" I narrowed my eyes to give her a suspicious look.

"I love her, not you."

"What? Who?" she asked as I noticed her hands formed into a fist.

I could see her furrowed brows until it disappeared and she burst out in a laugh. "What happened in a night that caused you to assume that you love her? Let me remind you that you cheated on her with me, and I think that was definitely not because you loved her, " she continued to laugh.

This person was acting so different, but I could never trust her. I was relieved that the weapon of blackmail was gone now. Thanks to Detective Kim. I had no time to talk with her, so I pushed her aside and decide to walk out.

A pair of hands were suddenly wrapped around my body from behind. "I'm sorry. Please. Accept me. I love you, " she began to sob against my shirt and I could feel her warm tears in my back. "I am taken, " I tried to remove her hands, but it made her grip around me tighter.

It was good that I finally succeeded to push her away and proceeded out of the room, but could hear her shouting from behind and I cared less.

"WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T?"

"I CAN TAKE HER PLACE."

"LET ME GET MY WAY."

"PLEASE!"

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU."

"PARK JIMIN!"

I walked to my office first to check on my incomplete presentation from yesterday before I decided to leave already. That was when the younger barged into the office. "Jungkookie, take care of things all by yourself for today. I have to arrange everything before 4 pm, so I'll leave, " I said and patted his back.

"4 pm? And why the hell was your assistant crying?" he asked in confusion.

"The confession. I'm nervous. I asked her to meet me at Han River at 4. Things are going to take a big turn now. "

- Haera -

My knees got weak and I fell on my knees as he ignored me and walked out of the room. The one to whom this office belonged came back in a while and I was a mess. "Where's Hyung?" that stupid person ignored me as well and left me alone.

"If I can make you cheat on that bitch, it will definitely be easy for me to make you fall in love with me, " I wiped my tears and walked to his office.

I was about to barge in but changed my mind and decided to eavesdrop their sweet conversation. The conversation was obviously about that bitch.

"The confession. I'm nervous. I asked her to meet me at Han River at 4. Things are going to take a big turn now. "

That was the only thing I heard clearly and the information was more than enough to make a plan. I panicked as I heard footsteps walking towards the door and immediately hid behind a pillar.

I watched them separate ways as one walked to his office and the other towards the exit. I walked to the washroom and splashed my face with cool water to clean my messy face. I made sure to re-apply the things I had carried in my purse.

"You'll come to me, Park Jimin."

A smirk pulled off on my face as I watched myself in the mirror. I pulled my phone out and searched for this number in my contacts to make a phone call. "I want to meet those met right now, " I demanded.

"Why?" my friend asked.

"How much will they take to kill a person?"

"I'm not sure about the exact amount, but they'll take full payment before starting any work," she informed me beforehand, and I was ready to do anything to have him.

"I'll be at there in a few minutes, " I hung up the call.

I pulled out my lipstick from my purse and applied it on my lips. I fell in love with a taken man and had to pay the price for it, but it would be better for her to do so instead of me.

"I'll get rid of that bitch."

••••••••••

"Love can change people, but what if they became worst than they already were?"

"Do you still call it love?"

••••••••••