Part 2 "Watch out for the devil."

This house was ginormous. I honestly almost ran into his mailbox because I was too busy staring at the house.

I parked my car right beside Eli's and got out still staring at the house. The house was so big that it had wings! Like a west wing and an east wing, not actual wings...that wouldn't be right. 

Dear lord, I could stare at the house all day.

"Alright when you go in, watch out for the dog," Eli warns me. 

We started walking up the front door when Eli stopped.

"You know we could do this at my place instead," Eli said with a hopeful look.

I can't wait to see this dog.

"Yeah, It's not like we're already here," Luke mutters sarcastically, his deep voice startling me for a quick second. 

"Your rude comments are unnecessary and unwanted," Eli said pointing his finger at Luke.

Eli comes and stands behind me looking like he's ready to fight something.

"Alright, let's do this," Eli says with a determined face. Luke pushes open the door and I enter behind the two somewhat nervously. 

Pounding toenails could be heard coming from another room. As the seconds went on I couldn't help but feel more and more excited.

"Oh no he's getting closer," Eli whisper-yelled while Luke still stood there in front of me barely letting me see the pup about to come around the corner.

"Hey, Leo," Eli says nervously. The dog growls a deep growl resounding throughout the tall, luxurious house.

The dog sounded huge. Even better.

I peeked around Luke an almost let out a loud squeal at how freaking cute the puppy looked.

He had a beautiful grey coat with matching grey eyes and he was mesmerizing. He was a Great Dane and he looked like he was about to be petted, by me. 

I watch the two guys, wondering if I should actually go pet the dog or not. 

"Oh my god. Luke, do something! She'll be killed! In our hands! You're 18, you're the adult here!" he sends Luke a small shove, only to be met with a glare. 

"I'm going to get arrested for contributing to a murder," I hear Eli nearly hyperventilate from behind me when I turn around, not being able to control myself. 

I looked the pup in the eyes and I could tell he wasn't mean. He just looked like he had been through a lot.

Poor thing.

Leo just stood there looking at me probably figuring out if I was a threat or not.

I looked at Eli hiding behind Luke with his hands covering his eyes.

I put my hand in front of his nose so that he could get used to my smell. After a second I felt a cold, wet nose on my hand. He sniffed for a few seconds and I moved my hand and patted his head.

Leo nuzzled his head into my hand as I rubbed it.

When I say the dog was huge, I mean huge. If he was standing on his hind legs, he had to be near seven feet tall. 

I continued rubbing him until he sat down. I looked over to the guys to see Eli slowly uncovering his eyes and looking in my direction.

I caressed Leo's face and ears and he completely relaxed.

The poor guy just needed some love.

I looked back over to the guys and saw Eli looking at me with a disbelieving look.