「041」

0 4 1

BEAUTIFUL

══════↯══════

I quickly fall backwards in shock. My heart is hit by a strike like a bowling pin. Did he just confess? I laugh a bit before coming back to my senses, I doubt he's going to remember what he said by tomorrow morning. 

"Hey... I'm going to go to bed now, goodnight Jungkook," I say as I fix his hair back in place away from his eyes.

Jungkook suddenly grabs my arm again, bringing me down to his level and whispering in my ear, "I really mean it."

A smile curves on my face, I'm really liking this drunk Jungkook a bit too much am I? 

"Jungkook, a normal girl like me doesn't fit your standards, so I wore a 'friend' mask. I don't suit you, you're an idol and I'm just a supportive friend of yours."

Jungkook pouts and whines, "You be with me... with me."

At that moment, he finally passed out from the alcohol. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing because a part of me wants to talk to him some more but the other part of me can't handle his cheesiness anymore. It's already difficult talking to him while he's drunk as to when I talk to him in person because he's just so good-looking. Ugh, I internally scream, that did not just happen. I did not just say that in my head. 

Oh fuck it, he's gorgeous, not just from his looks perspective but his personality too. He makes me feel happy and safe. My heart suddenly warms up from that thought. I giggle a little bit, you approve him don't you Hanbyul? I place a hand atop my chest to feel it's steady beat.

I take one last look at Jungkook and whisper, "...I like you too." I laugh a little at his cute face before heading upstairs to rest.

J U N G K O O K

I stretch and yawn widely as the light from outside wakes me up. Hm? Why am I still wearing the clothes from last night? And what is this smell? I breathe into my hand, is this... alcohol? I hit both sides of my cheeks to knock some sense into me. What did I do last night? How did I get here?

My head starts pulsing fast and memories from last night flash in my mind. I accidentally drank soju? Then the members carried me back to the dorm? I aggressively scratch my head in confusion while trying to piece everything that happened back together. Ugh, I need water. 

I walk over to the kitchen area to find the water pitcher labelled with a sticky note. I pick up the note: 'Make sure to drink lots of water Jungkook!' I smile at the gesture and look around to find more sticky notes. I pick up a pink one stuck onto the fridge: 'I made some tea for you too, this should cure a hangover.' Thanks Yoonbyul, you're the best.

I take out the tea and take a sip- wow I do feel a lot better than before. A sound of paper crinkling startled me, I look down to see that I missed a sticky note: 'Everything that was said in this room, stays in this room. Whether you remember what happened or not, let's just forget it as if nothing ever happened, okay?' What does this note mean? I place the sticky note in my pocket. Did I say something that I don't remember? I quickly pull out my phone to contact my members but it's out of battery. I swear I had it fully charged and never used it last night. Strange, I must've left an app running accidentally or something.