1:The Escape

"Mom! I got in! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!", you screamed and cricled in the house as you held the letter high in your hand.

"We told you before, you're not going.", your mom replied with a poker face.

"I always wanted to be an idol. I finally got in. Bighit! It's the same company in which bts are! It's my dream.", your eyes shined with passion.

"Your dad will talk to you tonight.", your mother's voice was harsh. Your vision became blur as tears filled your eyes.

* * * * * *

Time skips:

"(Y/n)! Come down! Your dad's home!", your mom called out for you.

"(Y/n)!", she called again. "Why isn't she replying.", she murmured.

She started to climb the stairs that lead to your room.

* * * * * *

No one's POV:

"They surely won't think about me much.".

"I wrote a note.".

"I am legal now.".

"I have the right to live my life the way I want to.".

Thoughts like these kept crossing your mind. You walked alone on the dark street. Fear and sadness running through your veins.

You felt your heart getting heavier with every step you took.

Your eyes wandered here and there looking around. You had never been alone like this before. As you walked further you saw two figures in front of you. You held your breath. The figures turned into men.

You could tell from the way they walked and acted that they were drunk. Your body started to shake. Luckily they walked past without noticing you.

* * * * * *

Your mother's POV:

I went upstairs. There was no one in the room. Her things were gone and suddenly it struck me..

"She's gone.....".

* * * * * *

[Sorry for a short chapter]