Can I get a Par-tay

Picking out what to wear was pretty hard considering that I had Izzy to 'help' me.

At first she laid out a sparkly cap sleeve dress.

Let me just tell you, the second she pointed that thing out I about had a laughing seizure.

She's so funny, she thinks I would wear anything with a ounce of glitter. I think she should just become a comedian with those kind of ideas.

Next I picked out a black dress that had spaghetti straps and was pretty all around lose.

Five dresses and a huge head ache later, we decided on a red one.

It was three quarter sleeved with a sweet sun neckline...well Izzy said it was something like that. I wasn't really paying attention, but then again when am I ever?

Anyways, back to the dress. It was skintight and a good red. It wasn't to dark but not to bright either.

"Now the only thing that can make this outfit more perfect is these baby's", Izzy said holding up a pair of 6-inch black velvet stilettos.

"Oh I do t think so. I'm wearing these and I'm not changing my mind.", I say holding my plain black flats.

"What ever loser. Now it's my turn.",

After a dramatically less amount of time we (most Izzy) decided on a cobalt blue dress lace detailing. It looked pretty on her, with her blond hair and blue eyes.

Since the party was in an hour, Izzy decided to simply put my hair in lose waves. Which shockingly looked pretty darn good on me, if I do say so myself.

After that short hour of getting poked in the eye numerous times with a mascara wand, it was time to go.

As expected, we had a drive take us there in a shiny black Cadillac. 

 "I'm just warning you now stay away from the East High kids. They're trouble just waiting to happen.",Izzy tells me so I just respond with a nod, not knowing what else to say.

From the outside the building looked like your average upper east side place.

Now the inside was a different story. 

Across the whole room neon greens, pinks, blues and yellows were illuminated by dancing lights.

It only took a minute to realize this was a club. Which is kinda strange considering no sign outside.

People were basically against each other throughout the entry making it hard to move even and inch.

After we got out of that though, it was much less congested thankfully.

I looked around only to see Carson talking to a tall blonde in the corner a couple feet away.

It looked as if he was whispering something in her ear, and she just giggled.

Dumb dimwit

Just then Carson turned and looked my way, see me obviously staring. He then just simple through me a wink. That butt hole.