Chapter 32 Dead

(Alex's POV)

After hours of tracking and pin pointing her location,  I finally found it .  Now , it was up to me to get her back and I'll finish anyone who tries to stop me and stands in my way.

****

The room was dark and very quite , too quite if you know what I mean.

Did they get suspicious and move her ?

They better not have because  then I'll be back to square one !

I turned on my phone's flashlight looking for any sign that she's been here , but all I saw was a trail of blood . Blood?!

Oh , please , please be someone else's , I thought to myself as I followed the trail to it's unlucky source .

My heart stopped at the sight infront of me. There on the ground laid my Tiffany , coverd in blood.

I ran towards her , putting my hand on her bleeding chest .

No , this can't be happening after everything ,I can't be too late.

Right there I fell to my knees and cried, I can't believe I was too late. 

So many what ifs running through my mind and  if only's . If only I had spent more time with her , if only I payed more attention then she would still be alive, if only I protected her more like a husband was supposed to do ... I didn't know what else to do rather than cry , I felt so empty without her. Lost . I wondered if I should just put myself out of my misery and be with her ...

(Trevor's POV)

I laughed at the sight infront of me
"Yes , cry you little -"

"Sir ?"

"What is it Ryan your ruining my victorious moment !?"

"I take that the plan seems to work then ?"
I turned back to the window and smirked , seeing him break like that brought unexplainable joy to me .

"Yes , very well. I can't believe that idiot is gullible enough to think his wife's dead."

"Well , you did inject her with a lot of Eztazolam so she might be out for a while. Not to mention you coverd her in another mans blood..."

"Yes , and this is just the beginning. He's just feeling a fraction of what I've been through and I'm not done yet."

"What do you mean sir ?"

"What I mean is... let's just say he'll get what's coming to him. Now , enough with the questions don't you have something or someone to take care of ?" My patience was running out and Ryan interrupting my moment - which I'm trying to enjoy ! - was getting on my nerves .

"Oh , yes on it ."

It's a shame I'll have to lose Ryan to this but , it's a small price to pay  to finally see Alexander break. Now all I have to do is sit back and enjoy the show.

(Alex's POV)

I reached my hand out to her just wishing to see her smile one last time. But her hand isn't cold , I mean it's still warm. I laid my head on her chest , she's still breathing.

I don't get it .

"What's going on?" I mumbled to myself

(Cue dramatic hand clap)

"Well it seems you've finally caught on"

"What ? Who are you ? show yourself!"
I said as I got up

"Me ?" He said stepping out of the shadows."I'm the last person you'd want to mess with pretty boy "

"What have you done to my wife !?"

"It's not what I've done , but what I'm going to do to you." He said taking out a gun as I tried to reach for mine .

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."
I just stood there silent , letting my hand slide down my side.

"Now , if you want to live and keep her alive I suggest you leave now and forget what you saw here ."

"You really think I'll leave my wife with some maniac !?" I roared with authority,  making the empty room echo with my voice .

"Maniac? Aaw I'm flatterd , but it's the only way I'll let you both stay alive ...for now."

I looked around the room trying to figure out my next step as my eyes landed on window . It was dark but I could've sworn I saw -

Just as I was about to say something we heard something break in the distance and as we both snapped our heads to the side , I jumped him taking him by surprise and his gun.

"Now, you listen up." I said raising the gun at him, pressing it tight against his temple. 

"N-no please this is just a misunderstanding I had nothing to do with this ... tell him Boss !"

He shouted facing the window I saw as I heard shuffeling coming from there and a car enjin starting and driving off.

"Seems like your boss left you , now tell me what I want to know or I'll end you" I sneered

"Never ! I'd rather die than be a snitch."

"As you wish ."

I pulled the trigger as he limply fell to the ground. I ran to Tiffany and picked her up bridal style , walking to my car .

As I turned around I looked back and said ."This isnt the end. I'll find whoever did this to you and make them pay for ever setting foot near you. That's a promise." I said , looking down at her .

Comment and Vote ❤
Did you think Tiffany was really dead or not ?