24

School was finally over. You were in your room, packing your stuff while listening to Agust D — just to annoy Daegu boy.

"(Y/N) TURN THAT OFF!!" Yoongi stepped in your room and shouted over the loud music.

"A to the G to the U to the S,T,D!" You sang, pointing your finger in his direction as you were on top of your suitcase.

He turned the volume down. "What are you doing" he asked, arching an eyebrow.

"My suitcase is too full! I don't get it! It seems like I have more stuff in this than when I came in the first place!" You exhaled as you moved to the side of your luggage to try to zip it.

Seeing you still struggling, Yoongi climbed on top of your suitcase, like it was a surfboard and you could finally seal it.

You sneaked behind him and placed your hands under his arms — Titanic moment right there!

After a few minutes of joking with Suga, he helped to gather your stuff in the hall.

"(Y/N)-ah can't leave us!!" Hoseok subbed as he embraced you in a hug.

"(Y/N)" Jungkook called your name. "We want to keep you company to the bus stop" he informed you. As you noticed, the boys were ready to leave.

"Aw! Thank you. That would make me very happy" you said with an angelic smile.

You took your suitcase, Taehyung grabbed your bag and you all headed to the car.

Jin sat in the driver's seat and Namjoon in the passenger seat. You talked and joked around with the boys in the back until the car stopped.

"We're there" Jin informed you and you got out of the vehicle. Bangtan followed you outside and helped you with your luggages.

You observed the bus stop. It wasn't there yet, but a few people were.

"At what time does the bus take you?" Yoongi questioned.

"Hmmm its supposed to be there in five minutes..." you said, looking at the time on your phone.

You stepped forward, but stopped and turned around, contemplating the seven men that seemed chagrined to see you leave.

"So...this is it..." You weren't really good for words of goodby. "I have fun with you during these three past months. Thank you for...everything" you said.

"We will miss you a lot, (Y/N). I'll try to send you that recipe of chicken and noodles you liked so much" Jin promised as he gave you a hug. You were almost drooling of the thought of that delicious recipe that Jin cooked for you once.

"You were the best sister I never had" Jungkook admitted with a cute bunny grin as he embraced you as well.

"One day, I'll beat you on Overwatch...you two Taetae!" You pointed at Taehyung who expressed a rectangle grin.

"Take care, (Y/N)" V took you in his arms.

"My turn?" Hobi questioned. "Come here!" He pulled you in his arms. "Aaahh! We love you so much! Keep smiling. If it's not for you, do it for me please" Hoseok looked at you in the eyes. You nodded.

"Uuuhhh (Y/N), I had a great time with you...come visit any time soon" Yoongi softly said and gave you a hug as well.

When Jimin's turn came up, your heart was pounding faster than ever. There was so much things to confess. First, that you loved his laugh. You loved the way he was crushing on the nearest person or surface when he was laughing. You loved his smile that was probably brighter than your future. The way you took care of you was the most admirable thing you could see in him. He was always making sure that you were truly happy and comfortable. He never had let you down. Nobody in BTS did. Just...with Jimin it was different. It was different in a way that you couldn't even explain. The only words that could sort it out were: "I love you".

But that's not what you said to him.

"Stay healthy, (Y/N)-ah! It was a pleasure to meet you and getting to know you. I think that you should know that you are a wonderful person. Don't let anyone tell you the opposite." Jimin smiled and his warmth overwhelmed you as his arms wrapped around you.

"I...the pleasure was for me" you said. You shut your eyes, disappointed in your own self.

He let you go and Namjoon stepped forward. "The bus is there" he pointed out.

Your turned your head towards the people that were getting on the bus.

"Like Suga said, you are welcome to visit us whenever you want. Just give us a call before, because we have to check our schedule and everything" Namjoon rushed to say that last sentence without taking a breath.

You giggled and gave him a big hug.

"Goodbye" you waved at the seven members as you were walking closer to the bus. They all waved back.

At this time, you wished the bus would have closed its doors and left you behind, but that's not what happened.

You got safely on the bus and sat at an empty seat by the window so you could watch the boys waving at you. Especially Taehyung that was jumping around, bringing a smile on your face and Jin that was thrown kisses.

The bus started to move and soon, BTS was no longer in your sight.

It has been 15 minutes of traveling and your mind was still focusing on one thing. A thing that you were terribly regretting.

"Remember when I said that love hurts? Well never telling about that love to the person that is constantly on your mind hurts a hundred times more..."

The End

+SEQUEL IS POSTED AND COMPLETED (sorry for those who will be disappointed..)