Dorm Room 210

Author : Broken_Dream07

I grazed my hand along the wall of the names, before turning back to Noah.“Why were people telling me how lucky I was to share a dorm with you?”

Noah smirked, leaning his arm on the wall beside him like he had the cards on the table. “I am the son of the man in charge of this school. I’m a bad boy, rich, and incredibly handsome. Who wouldn’t want to share a repeat of history with me?”

“A repeat of history?” Noah shook his head and tsked before getting off the wall and making his way towards me.

“Dorm Room 210 has been abandoned for a decade now. Haven’t you been informed about the last boy and girl whom stepped into this dorm? They hated each other’s guts, doing pranks and whatnot on each other, creating a fuss wherever they go. They resembled animals.”

He took his steps deliberately slow, creating tension in the air. “But he was still a boy and she was still a girl. So naturally, they fell in love.”

After having her parents killed in an accident, Lillian Camel is about to embark on a one girl mission—to survive College. When friendship, love and hatred collide, Lillian is going to need every will power she has in facing the arrogant player, Noah Sky. Just how well will she do without giving up? Will she allow him to dig her a grave ten feet underground, be the one standing tall? Or perhaps share the ghost story of the past roommates from Dorm Room 210.