Chapter Thirteen

Hi I'm back with another annoying message lol but okay a picture of Alex above! The model has tattoos, but Alexander doesn't. He's just really nice to look at lmaooo ALSO what do you guys think of the new cover for the story? AND FINALLY if you play Animal Crossing Pocket Camp drop you ID below!!! I'll add you(:

I hadn't realized as he agreed to let me go home that he said we would be going. I brought my suitcase down the next morning and saw his as well. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and I walked in the kitchen to see him standing there drinking coffee.

"Ready?" He asked me coolly.

"Are you coming with?" I asked. It's not that I didn't want him to come, I was just surprised. I didn't know how to feel about my fake fiancé coming with me to meet my parents and family.

"Yes?" He said questionably.

"Alex..." I began and looked over to see him smirking. "You can't meet my family."

"Why's that?"

"Because! You're... you and this whole thing," I gestured my arms around me. "It's not real and to be honest, Nora hates you."

He laughed. "She doesn't know me,"

"She knows of you and what you are to me." I said.

His smirk didn't falter as he pushed himself off the counter and took the steps over to me. "And what am I to you?"

"A pain in the ass," I retorted, turning on my heel to walk away and back into the living room.

As I bent down to grab my suitcase, it was snatched away by Ronan. "I'll get this for you." He said with a smile.

"Are you sure? It's kind of heavy." I said, feeling bad he'd have to carry my bag that was definitely over packed.

He chuckled and lifted the bag up slightly. "I think I can handle it." He reentered the elevator and the doors closed.

"I don't like him flirting with you." I turned around to see Alex with his jaw hard, nearly glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes. "He was doing his job."

Alex shrugged. "He won't have one if he keeps it up." He grumbled as he approached me, putting a hand at the small of my back and leading me into the elevator.

"You can let go of me now." I said as the doors shut.

He leaned forward to press the button, his hand still on me. "I know," he kept looking forward with a smirk on his lips.

~>~

The large door lifted to Alexander's private plane and we walked up the small set of stairs, my hair flying everywhere from the wind. I entered the surprisingly spacious plane and adjusted my hair from the tornado it looked like it was just in.

"I can't believe you have your own freaking plane." I said as I sat down in the cream colored, plush, leather seat.