WARNING... 2.0

I hate myself for putting that as the main song for today. I love Danny.

Lance's POV
I pull Keith up the stairs, stumbling over myself. I open the nearest door and he doesn't hesitate to walk in, close the door and lock it. He rushes over to me then pins me down on the bed, I smile as he yanks off his shirt. In a hurry I take off my shirt and he looks at me with something in mind.

Keith smiles down at me, "have I ever told you how sexy you were?" I run my fingers down his sides, he leans in and kisses me gently. I smirk as he pulls apart, he attacks my neck making me moan "Keith~" I placed my hands on his ass.

He begins to grind against me, the friction of his member and pants rubbing against mine made me hard. I ignored the erection until it became painful, "K- Keith" I stutter as he trails kisses down my stomach "hard already?" His voice was deep and made me fall in love with him all over again. I nod slowly, Keith slides off my pants and boxers. He eye's my member and smirks, Keith grabbed hold of my member and with his thumb he spreads the pre- cum from the tip and down the shift. "Mph" I hold in my moan as he began to pump my member, "Kei- ah" Keith puts me inside his mouth making me blush and moan.

Keith starts bobbing his head up and down at a fast pace. "Ahn!" Keith smiled and kept on until I came inside his mouth "no warning?" Keith wiped the remaining cum from the corner of his mouth. "I fucking want you inside me right now!" I demand making him chuckle.

Keith pulled down his remaining clothes and I bit my lip at the sight of his erection. Keith puts his hand next to my face and I knew what to do, I put three of his fingers inside my mouth and coated them with my saliva, once I thought to go ahead I pulled them out.

He places his fingers by my entrance, "you ready?" He asks his face a light shade of red "do it" I brace myself for the pain. He stuck one finger and made me shift uncomfortably in the bed, "tell me when" Keith looked down at me "just go".

3rd persons POV

Keith does as told and starts to thrust in and out. Lance slowly gains the pleasure as he gets used to the contact.

Keith continues until he was able to fit all three and when his boyfriend became a moaning mess. Keith pulled out his fingers and slowly pushed his member into Lance "Ah!" Lance bites his lip to keep from screaming in pain.

Keith leaned over and kissed his boyfriend, "I love you McLain" he whispered in the others ear "mullet head". Keith kissed down Lance's neck then kisses his ear making Lance moan and slightly bucks his hips moaning at the pleasure from down under.

Keith smiled and took that as a sign to go. He thrusted in while Lance's fingers dig into Keith's back, he starts at slow pace which was agonizing for the both of them. "F- faster" Lance moaned softly, Keith couldn't help it so gives Lance a devilish smirk "say please" Keith says tauntingly. "P-please!". With the magic word Keith goes faster and faster until he can feel him about to climax "Lance I'm about to-" Lance cut him off "just do it" Keith listened and climaxed inside his lover.

Keith pulled out and laid next to Lance "that was great" Lance cuddled against Keith. "Whoa?" Lance says "what?" Keith asked "was that an earthquake because you just rocked my world" Lance chuckles as Keith wraps his arms around him "shut up".