⚠3.2⚠

jisoo smiled sweetly as she watched her girlfriend pose for the cameras

jisoo smiled sweetly as she watched her girlfriend pose for the cameras.it was a busy day today for mina,but she still wanted to see her - which jisoo thought was so sweet of her.especially the fact that she had managed to make her a daisy flowercrown.

she continued watching the photoshoot,sighing happily.mina glanced back at her and flashed her a wink before pushing her hair the other way as she crouched down and looked away from the camera.

jisoo blushed a bit at her action,although continued watching her girlfriend pose,smiling brightly.

that was until mina's phone lit up.glancing over at the screen she saw how someone on instagram had posted a new picture.

she didn't think much of it and looked back at mina as she fixed her hair and then walked over to jisoo.

"i'm sorry you have to watch me pose today."mina mumbled as she wrapped her arms around jisoo and pecked her lips,causing the elder's heart to flutter.

though,she gave her a smile."it's alright.i'm actually enjoying it."she told the younger as she wrapped her arms around her in return.

"good,but i promise i'll make it up to you."mina stated as she pinched her cheeks lightly and giggled."i love you."

jisoo smiled so bright that her eyes turned into upside down crescent moons."i love you too."she mumbled and then watched the younger as she went to the changing rooms.

she then took out her phone and started scrolling through it out of boredom,but her brows furrowed once she saw that jennie had posted a picture,but it wasn't her.instead it was another female.

instead it was another female

guccennie:hacked babe🌚❤

ohmyeunha-:ly❤

why did her chest tighten like this?

guccennie: @ohmyeunha- when did you even take this?

ohmyeunha-: @guccennie when you were in the bathroom ㅋㅋㅋ

twiceuforlifeu: the ship is sailing~! @guccennie @ohmyeunha-

_seagullshooknae_: @ohmyeunha- what happened to you and @_mina?

jisoo's brows furrowed as she read mina's username.looking up she saw how mina was fixing her makeup before going back in front of the camera.

eunha and mina used to be together?

----
edit:can i please cri this book reached 1K votes a while back.