002

As the bell rang for lunch, you packed your things and headed towards the door.

"Ruby!" Someone shouted from behind you. You whipped around to be nose to nose with Stanley Uris.

"Oh shit, sorry." You said backing up and blushing like crazy.

"Uhh yOU" His voice cracked as he rubbed his neck, "forgot your pen."

Stan held out his hand with your ruby red pen. Your dad would always buy you ruby colored thing because he thought it was cute that it matched with your name.

"Oh. Thank you, Stan." You said smiling and grabbing the pen.

You put it in you pocket and looked back up at Stan, who was still standing there staring at you.

"Uhhh anything else?" You said fixing your hair.

"Oh uh I was just Uh wondering if you Uh wanted to um maybe like uhhhh sit with me and umm my uh friends at lunch?" Stan had trouble finishing his sentence.

"Oh. Yeah sure." You smiled.

You guys walked into the crowded hall towards the lunch tables outside. Just your luck, you were pushed by someone and fell.

You fell right into Henry Bowers(h a h a get it?)

He fell back into a locker and everyone in the hall froze. He looked at you and stood up. You were still on the floor in too much shock to get up.

"Oh you're gonna get it Perkins(your last name is Perkins in honor of Adam and Patrick Perkins my favorite bois)!" Bowers said walking up to you.

You felt Stan try to pull you up but you struggled to stand up. You watched as Henry's eyes went from you to Stan.

"Or should I punish your little boyfriend?" Henry said smiling.

He walked up to Stan and pinned him against the wall. You finally stood up and tried to help Stan but Henry's goons held you back.

You were forced to watch as Henry punched Stan once. Then again. Again.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" You screamed but Henry didn't bother.

You were extremely mad and struggled to get out of the boys' arms. People started leaving the scene, worried a teacher would come an get them all in trouble.

Eventually it was just you, Stan, and the Bowers gang in the hall.

You gained a sudden wave of confidence and strength. You ripped your arms loose from the boys and stomped towards Henry tapping his shoulder.

"What the fuck? You guys were supposed to hold this dork ba-" he was cut off by your fist slamming into his nose.

He dropped Stan to the ground and he ran behind you.

"Fuck off Bower!" You said flipping him off as him and his friends walked to the bathroom to clean up the bloody mess.

"I'll get you back, Ruby. Just wait." He said chuckling.

You rubbed your knuckles and looked at how red they were.

"Holy shit! That was the coolest thing I've seen all year! He was bleeding more than Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween!" I voice shouted behind you. "Ow!"

You turned around to see a group a boys, two of which were fighting.

The losers.