Mine

-unedited-

Sonia's POV

Sonia's POV

These three days past by quickly. Today was our last day in Greece. Tomorrow we had an 8 am flight back to New York. I was sad to leave such a beautiful place but happy to go home. Sam had shown me everywhere. We've had so much time for each other. I've never seen him this happy before, for the first time I've heard him laugh. Every time I heard it my heart would skip a beat. He always manages to take my breath away.

"What?" He smiles

"You should laugh more often, it suits you." He smiles and walks towards me on the bed.

"Oh really" he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Yes" I whisper back and he leans in.

"What else do you like?" Butterflies started to form in my stomach.

"When you kiss me." He kisses my lips hard

"And.." he says through the kiss

"And...when your lips travel to my jaw then neck" I barely manage to say

His lips travel to my jawline then my neck.

"And-"

"Goddamnit Sam. And I want you right now!" He chuckles then gently crawls on top of me and proceeds kissing down my neck. I couldn't help but moan. I take his shirt off and fling it across the room and he does the same with me. Soon our heart fastens at what we've just done.

**

I rest my head on Sam's chest and look up at him

I rest my head on Sam's chest and look up at him. His eyes were shut, light snores filled my ear. I bite my lip remembering what had happened couple minutes ago. I trace my fingers over his soft lips, his jawline, then his beard. Which made him sexy. Oh lord, I wanted him more than ever. I don't know what was wrong with me, I blame it on the pregnancy hormones. I shut my eyes and sleep took over.