Ch 6 Train Me

The room fell silent. Yoongi cleared his throat and looked off.

"Sorry..." He mumbled. You roll your eyes.

"Just leave my house." You said. Namjoon and Yoongi both escorted their ways out of your house. You sigh and plopped down on the sofa.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked as you took a sip of your nearby water bottle. You grunt and turn back on the black tv. He knew you were pissed but you were hiding your emotions behind your anger.

"Y/N..." He mumbled. You ignored him and aggressively put on your mic and started your game. You were playing well until you made a few mess ups and you grunt frustrated at yourself. The more you were playing, the more it reminded you of Yoongi. The fact that he was the face of the gamer category is already enough for you.

How could this rude man be at the top of everything? How was it even possible?

You slammed your controller hard on the table causing Jungkook to jump back a bit. You huffed and tossed off your mic to the side. Jungkook slowly approached your scary figure.

"Y-You okay?" He asked. You sigh and close your eyes trying to relax a bit. The awkward silence made Jungkook tense as he waited for your response.

"Yeah, I just need some time." You said. Jungkook nodded. The silence was awkward but you sat back up and faced him.

"When is the finals?" You asked. Jungkook looked at you confused.

"Finals for the game week?" He said. You nodded. Jungkook but his lips thinking.

"I think in about 2 weeks." He said. You looked down to your foot.

"Train me." You let out. Jungkook's eyes jumped.

"Train you?!" He yelled. You nodded and tossed him a controller.

"Train me, I'm going to beat that Min Yoongi." You said ensuring it. Jungkook stopped you.

"No one has beat him, you know that Y/N..." Jungkook said. You scoff.

"So then I'll be the first..."

___________________________

Your fingers continued to rapidly press the buttons. Jungkook sat next to you more calm and collected than you were, playing with you. A huff left your breath as Jungkook beat you, again.

"Come on Y/N, I was barely trying that time." He said. You groan and threw a pillow into your face. He chuckled lowly and put down his controller. The sound of him leaving to the kitchen frustrated you.

You huffed and threw the pillow to the side, looking up at the ceiling. Jungkook came back with a plate of fruits. You gave him a confused look.

"What? I'm being healthy?" He said. You groan and threw your head back. Jungkook popped a grape into his mouth.

"I don't think I can train you..." He said. You get up immediately.

"No, you're training me, I'm your noona." You said. He shivered.

"But you act like you're a 5 year old..." He mumbled but you heard, gasping. He smiled, bunny like and you grabbed a close pillow. He ran and you threw it missing him. You grabbed the pillow eagain and chased him around, running like kids.

You finally found him hiding in his closet, sleeping.

He fell asleep...

You sighed and gently got him out of his uncomfortable position. He groaned as you placed him onto his bed. You tucked him in and walked out quietly.

Turning around, you were eye to eye with the mess of pillows and things lying everywhere. You sigh and started to clean up the intense mess. 

A sigh left your lips as you finished and headed to bed.

___________________________

AUTHOR-NIM POV

Hello!! This story is going to have a bit smaller chapters for now since I'm moving houses. I'm excited for the new house tho! Thank you for reading and I'll post another chapter soon!