46. Pre-wedding jitters

Okay I slipped up and made Javi's birthday the same day as the wedding and it's supposed to be 2 days after the wedding. So pretend I did that on purpose 💀... onto the story.

(Excsuse any mistakes.)
-------

Third person
2:49 pm

"Javi you look so cute in these pictures!"

"Aww look at his face right here in this one! Oh- he looks so much like you when you we're a baby Teddy."

"I know isn't that crazy." Tahny held her dad's camera as her and YaMina scrolled through the pictures he took as they sung happy birthday to Javi. She smiled even harder at his reaction to having cake for the first time. The picture showed him looking at Tahny with his eyes wide with gummy smile. "I cant believe he's one already." She said as she held the camera up. "Daddy I want you to blow some of these pictures up so I can hang them up at the new house. Can you do that for me, please?"

He took the camera carefully to put back into it's protective carrying case. "Anything you want baby." Theo put the strap over his shoulder as he followed behind YaMina. "Come walk us to the door."

Tahny stood up to do what was told. "Okay. Thank you so much for the gifts guys." Tahny said as she held the door open for her parents, Hayden, and Jahlia. "T, stop thanking us! You know I like spoiling my nephew. You can have whatever you want." Hayden sang tv's last part whole kissing Javier's face. She had brought in bags upon bags full of toys and clothes that he will need. She knew with Tahny's old house being ruined all of their things were gone as well. It will be hard to make up for the amount of things they lost but it was a start. Their parents had did the something so it was hard for Tahny to stop thanking them.

"Alright well, we'll be back to pick up the babies when this wedding is over. We need to go before this LA traffic kicks are asses." Mina spoke while walking out. "Sounds like a plan." Michael yelled from the kitchen, wiping off Jasmine's cake covered hands.

Hayden passed Javi back to Tahny and grabbed a sleeping Jahlia from the couch. "Oh shit- before I leave and forget... I've been meaning to give this to you." She reached in her purse the best she could with Lia laying tiredly on her chest. "Max told me to give this to you when he came by my store. It was the same night he came in freaking out." She said lowly. She handed Tahny the slightly crinkled manila envelope with care. "Teddy... Max came in there talking about you need to take the baby and leave; and never come back here. I don't know what's going on but I have a feeling you should listen to him." Tahny fixed her mouth to ask her a bunch of questions but Hayden held her hand up to silence her. "Don't question me on this NaTahnya, I'm serious. Ever since I saw him I've got this bad feeling in my stomach."

"Don't worry Hayden. We-- well, Javi and I are leaving tomorrow morning, 7 am to be exact, so don't worry."

Hayden took a deep breath and nodded. "I'll try not to." She stepped out of the apartment. "I'll be at the airport to see you guys off. I love you."

"I love you more." Tahny said as she tucked the envelope under her arm to close door. Hayden kissed her little sisters cheek before walking out completely with Tahny closing it behind her.

"You working on that hand huh?" She said as she looked down at Javi who was still suckling on his hands. She kissed his forehead softly and held him to her closely. She put the envelope in the coffee table and sighed.

"It's always something with you Max. It's always something."

Max's side of town...

"Let that bottle go man. You don't need to be fucked up before the wedding even starts." One of Max's older brothers Miguel said.

"I'm just a little nervous man, I'm just trynna relax before all the bullshit gets started." Miguel took the bottle and passed it to Daniel. "What you do that for?"