2:Mr Lee Wangmin

No one's POV:

Somehow you managed to reach the main building of bighit. Of course you didn't walk all the way there. You took a taxi. It was 8 hours drive.

You were tired, really tired. You payed the taxi driver and walked towards its gate. The guards stopped you.

"You can't enter.", one of them said.

"But I..... I.... the....", you tried to tell why you were there but you couldn't seem to find words.

The guards were suspicious. They had the impression that you were one of those fangirls who tried to enter just for fun or to meet their amazing oppa.

* * * * * *

Your POV:

I started to panic. I had nowhere to go. They weren't letting me in. I had no plans. I finally decided to show them the bighit's letter I received.

"Here.. see this...", I handed them the letter.

Both of them scanned the letter as if they had some kind of device in their eyes that could tell whether the letter was fake or not.

"Follow me.", the guard on my left spoke.

* * * * * *

No one's POV:

They finally let you in. The building inside was huge. There were idols, managers and many famous faces that you recognized.

"Go inside."

The guard was pointing to one of the doors. You opened the door and went inside.

There was a man sitting behind the desk. His features were sharp. He looked at you from top to bottom, tracing your body. You felt uncomfortable. You tried to cover your bare belly with your hands.

You looked sideways to avoid his intense glaze. You saw pictures of different bands hung on the walls. You saw bts's picture. Immediately your eyes began to search for jungkook.

"Annyong haseyo! I am Lee Wangmin.", the man spoke.

"Annyong. I am (Y/n).", you bowed.

"Have a seat.", he pointed towards the chair in front of him.

You paused for awhile but then handed him the letter as you seated yourself. He took 5 minutes to read it.

"So you're here as a trainee."

"Yeah... I mean, Yes. Yes sir."

"You don't need to be formal with me. We're all like a family here.", he winked at you.

Even though he was being nice to you, you didn't feel comfortable at all. Maybe he sensed it.

"You seem nervous and tired. You can come back later. We'll talk in detail afterwards. I have few things to discuss with you."

"I...., Where am I supposed to go?"

"Ah! The guard outside will lead you to your practice room for now. You'll be the only one there. I hope you're not scared alone."

"No sir, I am not afraid of being alone.", you replied bravely.

You bowed again and left.

* * * * * *

Your POV:

"Well he was friendly but I still couldn't feel comfortable around him."

"Maybe he's someone new that's why."

"I am shy anyway."

The guard lead me to a practice room. It was massive. On one of the walls, there was a large mirror, large enough that it covered the entire wall.

The guard closed the door and I was left alone inside. I felt really small as compared to the large practice room.

* * * * * *

No one's POV:

You changed into cosy clothes. You loved oversize hoods. You wore a black one that reached your knees and covered your head with the hood's cap .You stood in front of the mirror and examined yourself. Suddenly you started to feel guilty for leaving your parents.

"They'll be worried."

"Maybe they'll be looking for me."

"Wait no."

"My father won't let anyone look for me. I know he won't. Otherwise they would have come by now."

"Should I call them?"

"What's wrong with me!"

You cleared your mind, forcing the thoughts away. You laid down, placing your head on one of your bags.

"I miss them."

The room was dark. It's ceiling seemed a little old but it still hadn't lost its charm. Your eyes started to close.

You fell asleep.

* * * * * *