Chapter 5: I See You Lern

"Somebody shoot me in the head." I groan out as we exit 2nd period.

Zayn laughs and punches me
in the arm playfully.
"Calm down tiger. At least next period won't be half as boring. We have a hot teacher to look at for the rest of the period! Or most likely....you."
I roll my eyes and Shawn chuckles from beside me.

"Hey. We're still going to that party tonight though, right?" Demi asks and we all nod our heads.
"Um... Uh-duh! Of course we are. This party is going to be hella fun considering its a college party." Zendaya says as she makes an excited sound.

Today's Wednesday and the gang and I were planing to go to this cool party, a college party, so I can tell its going to be lit.
Apparently we look 'old enough' and hot to be mistaken as college students almost all the time. So why not use that to our advantage and crash a college students party?

We enter English and we walk to our usual spot at the back when I hear my name being called.
"Ms Cabello?"

I turn to see Lauren at her desk as she signals me over, I gulp lightly to myself.
"Uh. Be back." I mumble out to the crew as I slowly make my way towards her.

Reaching her, she gives me a weird look before speaking.
"You didn't come yesterday to detention."
I feel my eyes widen.

As a matter of fact. She's right. Yesterday the crew and I were all at Zayns place the whole time and I totally forgot about detention with Lauren. Okay maybe I didn't but she's not going to know that. At least I went to the one on Monday, damn.

"Oh? I did? I'm pretty sure I came. But... You weren't here so I just left." I ask feigning confusion.
Lauren scoffs and narrows her eyes, clearing seeing through my lie.
"You get another week of detention next week."

I look at her slightly taken back before saying.
"Pff, what? Why?"

She shrugs her shoulders at me before leaning back in her chair.
"Well. One, for missing detention.
And two, for lying to me. I was in the classroom the whole time and nope... I did not see you enter the classroom at all." She says with a satisfied smirk.

I furrow my eyebrows at her and scoff.
"You're crazy." I mumble under my breath. Like seriously?! School just started again and she's making me spend two weeks of that in detention? Well. She's hot so it'll probably won't be as bad as it usually is. But at the current moment. She's really getting on my nerves. She's getting really annoying, like. What a waste! Her good looks only to have her annoying attitude. Ugh!
Yeah. Speak for yourself huh?
Oh shut up!
Great. Now I'm fucking talking to myself.

"Excuse me?" I look up to see her glaring at me. Opps, she probably heard me.

"U-Uh.."

"Did you just say I'm crazy?"

Oh..Thank god, I thought somehow I was speaking my thoughts out loud and she heard me. Phew!

"Maybe......" I say with a smirk.
She glares at me before sighing as she glances down at her watch.
"I've already wasted almost 10 minutes of my class talking to you.."

I shrug and smirk once more.
"Remember to come to detention after school Camila. And once again, I will not tolerate disrespect in this class. Especially towards me, so I'll advise you to keep your thoughts to yourself."

I sigh and nod my head but continue smirking at her.
She rolls her eyes and points behind me.
"You can go." And with that, I turn around as I head back to the crew, taking a seat as I spend the entire period, trying my hardest not to stare at Laurens curves as she teaches, or the way her raspy voice sounds oh so sexy. Yep. I definitely failed. Because now my eyes are falling towards her and they can't seem to look away. God she's so beautiful. Wait..what?

I watch as she walks back to her desk and sits, smiling to myself before turning around to talk to the crew about the party.

ΠΠΠΠΠ×××××ΠΠΠΠΠ

LAURENS POV

Okay, well damn. I thought my first time officially as a teacher would be easy. Oh boy was I terribly wrong.

Camila Cabello. That girl was incredibly cocky and full of
herself. I couldn't believe what she said to me when we first encountered each other. And in front of the whole class!

And I gave her a week of detention and she ditched it yesterday. She's just really annoying. But then again....undeniably hot. Her body is literally body goals, I noticed her strong biceps and I maybe....checked her out even. Yeah. I'm gay and I have a girlfriend named Lucy..........wait....I have a girlfriend! Why the hell am I thinking about how hot Camila is when I have a girlfriend!?

Lucy and I have been together for almost a year now. For the first months of our relationship let's just say that it was basically a dream come true.. She was so sweet and nice and I thought she was just so perfect.

But then all of a sudden after I came back from a family vacation, she just changed completely. She wasn't as kind and caring as she used to be but instead became very.......distant.

It was all so confusing. I was in love with her so I guess I didn't really care that much. Was I in love? Was it really love that I felt?

Really frustrating. I caught her cheating on me one night. I had just came back from my parents house and walked in on them doing it on our bed. I was heartbroken of course.

She apologized and I thought we could still give it a chance...so I forgave her. And well....now we're here.

We're not how we used to be I must admit. She's trying her best I can tell, taking me out regularly now and always giving me gifts. But it just doesn't make me feel the same as before anymore. I still can't get that thought out of my head. She cheated on me. Sure that maybe had been months ago but fuck does it hurts. It hurts like a bitch.

Literally.

I feel like I just don't love her anymore like I used to. Its really complicated honestly.

But Camila though.... She's adding on to my list of stress and its really making me go crazy. There's something different about her though.

I glance at where she's sitting and bite my lips when nobody was looking. That girl is really hot I admit...again.

But like I said before. There's something about her. I don't know what but I know its there. I let my eyes roam over her figure and even though she's sitting, I can still see her curves. She's gorgeous and its annoying because she knows she is and that's why she's so cocky and annoying. What is it though? Why do I feel like I want to get to know her more? God! Stop Lauren! She's a freaking student dammit!

The bell rings, shaking me out of my deep thoughts and I sigh as I look away from her, nodding and smiling kindly at a few students as they make their way outside.

I turn back to the front to see none other than Camila, giving me that signature smirk of hers as she approaches me. I glance around, noticing that we were the only ones in the classroom now and I gulp.
Why am I getting so nervous?

She quirks one of her eyebrows up and she smirks at me.
I clear my throat as I try to appear professional.
"Is there any problem Camila?"

"You know? You told me to stop giving you attention in class and focus on the work..........Well, I could say the same about you Ms Jauregui." She smiles mischievously.

I raise my eyebrows at her but all she does is flash me her million dollar smile and heads out the door.

It is then when realization hits me and I feel the heat rush up to my cheeks.
She caught me checking her out. Fuck.

ΠΠΠΠ=====ΠΠΠΠ