Chapter 8

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys Here's Another Update For You All :) Me And Norabubbles Hope You Enjoy Reading This Chapter :) Please Comment &Vote Also If You Have Any Questions Please Ask Us Guys :) Enjoy Guys...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Blaze watched Mia playing with her new friends, she was having such fun and he was glad his daughter...yes HIS daughter was having fun and settled in well. He wished his Luna was here to see this but she's gone.

Blaze was brought out of his deep thinking by Rose the young pack doctor, "Alpha can I have a word in privet" she asked. Blazed nodded mind linking Leo, "son please follow me to my office something is very wrong".

Pitcher Of Rose ---->

Blaze, Leo, Rose, Mick and Nathan went to Blaze's office so they could talk.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IN THE OFFICE

Leo closed the door then looked at his father, "what's going on father?" he asked a little worry in his voice. Mick Josh's dad and the Beta of the pack looked at Leo replying, "rouge scents have been pick up near out borders and also a very strange scent that we do not know...But what ever it is its near out borders".

Blaze's eyes snapped open looking at his Bata, "rouges?" Mick nodded his head.

Mick was a 45 years old but being a werewolf he looked about 34, he had short blond hair, brown eyes and he had mussels all over his body with some scars form his years of fighting. In hot summer weather he dose not wear a shirt and he wears shorts but when its colder he wears a red shirt with jeans, he's also very protective of his son and will kick anyone's ass if they dared mess with him or family.

Rose then spoke, "there is also a pack member missing, I don't know what happened to her but there was a lot of blood were she last was so I'm guessing she's not in good condition".

Blaze rubbed his beard thinking then ordered, "Mick boost up the security, Rose tell Josh he is not here since he's watching Mia when he's told his and Leo will make up a little search party to search for the missing pack member. Rose what's her information?"

Rose held a file answering, "her name is Alex, she's 18 and a pack fighter in the 2nd class coming up to 1st, she has blond hair, blue and was last seen wearing a blue t-shirt and some jeans no shoes".

Leo looked at his father saying, "me and Josh will get right on it father" Blaze nodded his head, "good go and Mick you go check out the borders, Rose get things set up just encase she badly injured or worse".

Everyone nodded then went to do their jobs. Blaze relaxed in his chair thinking, "what are these rouges up to? Are they after my daughter little Mia? If so why?" "daddy?" Blaze was brought out of his deep thinking was interrupted by a soft voice.

Looking up Blaze smiled seeing Mia opening the door poking her head around the door, "yes baby?" he asked smiling. Mia walked up to him then went to sit on his lap, "is reverything ok?" Blaze chuckled a little hearing her mistake, "Yes baby everything is fine. Come on lets got get you some ice cream".

Blaze chuckled hearing Mia giggling in excitement, "ice cream ice cream". Blaze kissed Mia on the forehead going to the freezer. Blaze was determined to protect his family and his pack, he'll kill anyone who will hurt little Mia and his son.

Blaze made a vow that any rouge that comes to his pack to hurt his pack or family they will be punished deeply. He'll protect his pack and hurt the people who dare hurt or even plan to kill his pack, but most importantly he'll protect his little daughter from the rouges with his life he'll always be there for Mia always.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey Guys Here You All Are Another Update :) Sorry If Its A Bit Short But It'll get Long We Promise :) We Hope You Liked This Chapter :) Please Comment & Vote Guys And If You Have Any Questions At All Ask Us Threw Message Or In Comment And We'll Answer Them :) Hope You Liked It Guys And We Hope You Enjoying It :D We'll Update Soon Guys The Wait Won't Be Long Promise :) Bye From Me And Norabubbled :) Bye For Now Guys :) Bye