[47] Happily

.

 .

 .

  Niall Horan

 .

 .

 .

  When we got off the plane we were met with an absolute disaster.

  Fans and the media had found out when our flight would be landing and were waiting at the gate for us. I knew we should have taken a private jet, but it wouldn't have been ready as quick as this flight so we took what we could get.

  "Aimee, come here." I said, picking her up. Ollie and a few bodygaurds that he hired for this trip grabbed our luggage and we were all instructed to follow them. I had put one of Aimee's sweatshirts on her and instructed her to keep the hood up. When she asked why, I told her we were playing spies.

  "Stay together." Harry said. I looked over and saw him with his arm securely around Darcy. She threw her head back and laughed.

  "Don't think I can handle myself?" She raised an eyebrow.

  "I'm being protective." Harry said, trying to defend himself. "I'm romantic and sweet and you love it, Monroe." He kissed her temple and she blushed. It made me only want to see Avery more.

  When we went into the airport, I were greeted by screaming fans. Aimee's face wasn't really visible with her big hood. I had only recently bought the hoodie for her- it was white and had a big picture of my face on it. The boys thought it was such a joke, but I thought it was adorable. 

  "Oh my god, look at her!" Someone screamed. I looked to see that Aimee had taken off her hood and was waving to the crowd. I chuckled and put her hood back up, and then a second later she put it back down and roared with laughter.

  "You think you're so funny?" I chuckled, tickling her. I heard a few flashes and was brought back to reality, following behind the security guards. I waved along to some fans, as did the boys and Darcy, but Aimee tried her hardest to say hi to everyone we passed.

  Finally, we made our way past our gate and after that got into a black van. Airport security was trying to contain the girls so that they didn't press themselves up against the windows, but they were failing. We all piled in the big SUV and Ollie sped off as quickly as possible, although some girls were sprinting towards the car.

  "They were my friends." Aimee pouted.

  "It's okay, baby, we'll see them again." I promised her. "One day you'll meet all of them.? She nodded and tucked her legs into her hoodie so that she was curled up in a tiny ball beside me. I'll admit that this wasn't the safest way for a three year old to be traveling in a car, but it wouldn't take us long to reach the hospital.

  "You look so happy." Louis smiled.

  "I am." I blushed. "It's been three weeks without her, I've been goin' crazy."

  "We know." He laughed. "Oi, Ollie said that we can stay at that Motel 6 place that you stayed at with Avery and Aimee." My face lit up at the thought of Motel 6, the place where I met the love of my life. I missed everything about it, the claw machine, Shirley's sweet attitude, even our room. It was like a home for us.

.

  After around twenty minutes of driving, we pulled up to a big white hospital. The parking lot was huge and most of the spaces were filled. I noticed a crowd of girls standing at the entrance, looking up for any glimpses of my girlfriend. It annoyed me how they couldn't give her any privacy.